What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Utah game for pac-12 South championship

I think if WSU played UU, WSU wins easily. I've seen Utah play a couple times this year - admittedly not all their games - and they just don't seem that good to me. Williams is a beast, though. We will have to make sure he doesn't beat us.

I've been pondering this are there are a couple of concerns.

First, utard had a chance to make this game a winner take all contest. It appears they didn't handle the pressure. Well, the pressure is off, so I expect them to play with a nothing-to-lose attitude. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if the coaches or yoots seniors have the team cause a pre-game ruckus or stand-off at mid field, just to try to get the into the Buffs heads.

Second, the Buffs mentality all year long has been to put a target in middle of the back of every opponent. How do they respond to being the "hunted"?

Honestly, this game has me worried.
Believe it or not, the Buffs have been playing with a target on their backs for 3-4 weeks now; this game is no different in that regard. I am worried about Utah, not because of some intangible emotion they may or may not have coming off a heartbreaking loss at home, or another intangible mentality of playing spoiler, but because they are a very solid team that is well coached. However, they are not the same team on the road that they are at home, and CU doesn't ****ing lose in Colorado! Buffs roll.

Believe it or not, the Buffs have been playing with a target on their backs for 3-4 weeks now; this game is no different in that regard. I am worried about Utah, not because of some intangible mentality or emotion they may or may not have coming off a heartbreaking loss at home, or another intangible aspect of playing spoiler, but because they are a very solid team that is well coached. However, they are not the same team on the road that they are at home, and CU doesn't ****ing lose in Colorado! Buffs roll.

The first undefeated home schedule since 1994 is on the line. That is quite a statement.

This is the last time any of us will see Liufau and the other seniors suit up at Folsom to play football.

Wow. Thanks for bleeding black and gold through thick and thin, seniors.

I am tremendously proud of the seniors who stuck this out, who persevered through so much.

They've put their stamp on an incredible season and they'll soon get to experience a great bowl game and all that goes with it. They certainly deserve it.

Believe it or not, the Buffs have been playing with a target on their backs for 3-4 weeks now; this game is no different in that regard. I am worried about Utah, not because of some intangible emotion they may or may not have coming off a heartbreaking loss at home, or another intangible mentality of playing spoiler, but because they are a very solid team that is well coached. However, they are not the same team on the road that they are at home, and CU doesn't ****ing lose in Colorado! Buffs roll.

Sorry, I don't agree. The "target" might have reversed for the 'zona game, but it didn't for fucla and wazzu.

I'm quite sure the team was aware of the lack of respect from local and national talking heads that predicted losses before those games. I bet they got tired of hearing that CU couldnt match fucla's athletes or the Buffs defense would be shredded by Falk and the Pirate offense.

This week they're hearing that they are the favorites to represent the 12pac south. Shoes on the other foot.

Back