What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Week 16 (Feb 28 - Mar 6)

Okay, so hopefully this doesn't jinx things, but what the hell.

I currently have a 4-game Parlay in play. Payout +926
Cent. Mich/Toledo U146
Fordham +6.5
Mich State -2
Wichita State -6

Let's see what happens. March Madness = Good fun!
Thanks Tulsa. Thanks Wichita State. Sumbitches.

Big win for VT to stay in the hunt for an NCAA bid. Not sure how much the committee takes this into account but the Hokies have only lost 2 games since late January and started out 2-7 in conference play. Meanwhile ND suddenly finds themselves in a precarious position and may have to play in one of those Tue/Wed games.

Happy Quentin Tarantino GIF by O&O, Inc

CSU is such a paper tiger. They'll make the tourney and get bounced game 1. Book it.

Know Virginia is usually defense first as a basketball team, but my God. They got outscored by one North Carolina player by 6 at halftime. That's ****ing pitiful. :D

Tech's win yesterday was a second Q1 win... For a out two hours when the loss dropped ND from 50 to 53 in NET.

Going to be a rough day focusing on work, and apparently I committed, two months ago (and didn't put it on my calendar) to going to the ReelRock showing tonight with a buddy. It'll be a late night on the DVR.

Tech, Tech, VPI!!! (beat Carolina, punch that dance ticket)
Sko Buffs!! (We know this team can definitely beat AZ)
On Wisconsin! (Best odds of any of my teams winning their conference tourney this year)

Wow!!!

Was out tonight during the VT game due to plans made over a month ago, just caught up. I'm still in some disbelief over how we played Carolina.

Ok, let's play Duke for everything.

Damn.

Wow!!!

Was out tonight during the VT game due to plans made over a month ago, just caught up. I'm still in some disbelief over how we played Carolina.

Damn.
30th in NET, two Q1 wins -- CBS and ESPN still don't think that's enough. The Sporting News has Tech as last team in.

Beat Duke. Spoil Krzyzewski's retirement party.

Watching Cornell-Princeton ivy semi final. We’ve been reviewing whether a ball hit the rim for about 6 minutes. This is ****ing ridiculous.

Watching Cornell-Princeton ivy semi final. We’ve been reviewing whether a ball hit the rim for about 6 minutes. This is ****ing ridiculous.
What did you think about that? I thought it grazed the rim, but it didn't take six minutes to think that.

What did you think about that? I thought it grazed the rim, but it didn't take six minutes to think that.
Didn’t think it did. But if you can’t figure it out in 20 seconds, go with the call on the floor and move on. Ended up not even mattering because Princeton ran a play for their best player to get a bucket in about 3 seconds. When Princeton didn’t have any time outs left when this review started, but got the longest time out ever. I hate video reviews.

Didn’t think it did. But if you can’t figure it out in 20 seconds, go with the call on the floor and move on. Ended up not even mattering because Princeton ran a play for their best player to get a bucket in about 3 seconds. When Princeton didn’t have any time outs left when this review started, but got the longest time out ever. I hate video reviews.
Yeah, the bull**** takes way too long.

Wow!!!

Damn.

Great win last night, love seeing UNC get beat soundly! Bacot looks like he's high all the time

Congrats @hokiehead

I so want K to go out with a whimper and lose to a 15 seed next week. I would laugh and laugh and laugh.
I know a lot of people don't like K, but i have mad respect for what he accomplished.

Won championships
Graduated his players
Kept the team out of NCAA trouble

any criticism of a coach that checks all three of those boxes seems trivial to me.

I know a lot of people don't like K, but i have mad respect for what he accomplished.

Won championships
Graduated his players

any criticism of a coach that checks all three of those boxes seems trivial to me.
This was an opinion I largely shared until about 10 years ago. He became insufferable.

That team is in trouble. Looked pretty disinterested last night.
Yep, they got beat in every way possible. Name it, very evident. I wouldn't be surprised if they got bounced early. Also, the way Va Tech is playing, not many will want any of them.

Won championships
Graduated his players

Great coach. Selfish, arrogant, and fake human.

This was an opinion I largely shared until about 10 years ago. He became insufferable.

100% this.

I used to be a Duke fan because of Coach K, but that was a long time ago now. I don't hate Duke the way other people do, but I can see why they do.

I'm ready for him to be gone.

Fake human takes 11 teams to final four. What factory churns out those kinda fakes?

You can be a great coach and a terrible human being. See:

Meyer, Urban
Belichick, Bill
Bowman, Scotty
Knight, Bobby
Hayes, Woody

(I just threw Scotty Bowman in because of the 90s-2000s Avs/Red Wings rivalry, lol. Truth be told, Marc Crawford is a much worse human being, but also not a great coach.)

Won championships
Graduated his players

He's a piece of sh!t. Duke cheated, just had good protocols in place to keep it hidden. Talk to basketball people in and around the Raleigh/Durham/CH area. They know.

He's a piece of sh!t. Duke cheated, just had good protocols in place to keep it hidden. Talk to basketball people in and around the Raleigh/Durham/CH area. They know.
Yeah, I'm sure NC State and North Carolina don't cheat, wtf ever. I'd say most programs do wherever the hell they are.

Back