What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Week 5 (Dec 6-12) Games Thread

I missed the 2nd half but heard there was some sort of controversial ending
Looked like Bama player swatted away a last second tip-in while it was still above the cylinder. Refs didn't call it, so not reviewable and the zebras walked into the tunnel while Sampson was going crazy.

Looked like Bama player swatted away a last second tip-in while it was still above the cylinder. Refs didn't call it, so not reviewable and the zebras walked into the tunnel while Sampson was going crazy.
Honestly don’t blame Sampson. Even the bama player that swatted was looking around after for a call.

Az vs Illinois was a great and kinda weird game. Illinois went on a 19-0 run in the first half. Then later Az went on a 12-0 run. Seems to happen a lot. (Mich had like
a 43-6 on Wisconsin earlier this year). Frazier and Plumber hit a bunch of 3's mostly pretty heavily contested...that kept them in the game since Cockburn was pretty well contained. Arizona looked like the real deal. Weren't they picked 4 or 5th in the Pac12?

Pac-12 with 3 teams in the AP top 10. When was the last time that happened?
Also reading everywhere that those are the only 3 pac-12 teams making it to the tourney...Lunardi has Texas as a 5 seed. They lost to the 2 P5 teams they played and are 6-2. The buffs have a better resume than that and aren't sniffing at a berth. Same with Florida State at 5-4 getting the benefit of the doubt. The bottom of the pac sucks but so does the bottom of the ACC. I think Utah, Wazzu and the buffs will all have a chance. If Tad can keep owning U$C and we can sneak a UA or UCLA win at home I think we have a chance.

Also reading everywhere that those are the only 3 pac-12 teams making it to the tourney...Lunardi has Texas as a 5 seed. They lost to the 2 P5 teams they played and are 6-2. The buffs have a better resume than that and aren't sniffing at a berth. Same with Florida State at 5-4 getting the benefit of the doubt. The bottom of the pac sucks but so does the bottom of the ACC. I think Utah, Wazzu and the buffs will all have a chance. If Tad can keep owning U$C and we can sneak a UA or UCLA win at home I think we have a chance.
Lunardi's projections are typically garbage at this point of the year. He gets all the ESPN pub for getting so many thing right, when they use his last projected field right before selection sunday as his measurement, when everyone pretty much knows who is in and out already. There are much better prognosticators out there.

The Oregon schools have really let the conference down as a whole. Neither one of them was supposed to be as dreadful as they've been.

not sure what's up -- the forum won't allow me to post as media (I've posted reddit before as media multiple times), but Jamal Shead is an awesome dude.

link

edit: apparently links aren't working either? not sure what my defect is, but here's the full url
https://www.reddit.com/r/next****in..._shead_cleaning_up_after_his_squad_following/

edit 2: tinyurl so the address works despite the profanity filter

Weekly reminder that college basketball teams, even good ones like undefeated Iowa State, have bad offensive games. They have scored more than 80 four times this year, but only scored 47 against Jackson State (who?) two days ago.

Back