What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Week Zero Games Thread

I know it's early in the season, but damn, it's just bad football. Penalties out the ass, turnovers, and dudes look like they don't know what the hell to do. I hope we don't look like this, Goddamn. Enjoyed football being back but it was a **** show. Way to go Miami, flinging your bling on the sideline, yet you forgot to actually win the damn game. Arizona, way to represent the Pac12, peckerwoods.

I know it's early in the season, but damn, it's just bad football. Penalties out the ass, turnovers, and dudes look like they don't know what the hell to do. I hope we don't look like this, Goddamn. Enjoyed football being back but it was a **** show. Way to go Miami, flinging your bling on the sideline, yet you forgot to actually win the damn game. Arizona, way to represent the Pac12, peckerwoods.
Eerily similar final play scenario at Hawaii for the Buffs in 2015 as AZ had last night.
AZ sucks shriveled shrew balls, holy cow.
If we look like that defensively against Wazzu, I will be doing burnt offerings and sacrifices to the secondary gods all the next day.
AZ's O line was getting pushed back every snap.

Last edited:
Idk, if it'll be Viska, he'll get plenty of attention from D's this year. Somebody can have a big game against Zona, their secondary is crap. Block it up, and it's on.

Eerily similar final play scenario at Hawaii for the Buffs in 2015 as AZ had last night.
AZ sucks shriveled shrew balls, holy cow.
If we look like that defensively against Wazzu, I will be doing burnt offerings and sacrifices to the secondary gods all the next day.
AZ's O line was getting pushed back every snap.

This was way worse than us four years ago-how many points did Arizona get from all the gifts they got?

This was way worse than us four years ago-how many points did Arizona get from all the gifts they got?
I dont know, but how do you not win a game when you're gifted with 6 turnovers? At least half of the turnovers were presented on a silver platter by Hawaii with an apron on as if saying, 'How do you like your turnover? And how would you like your next one?' They were not forced turnovers by AZ.

There’s no way in hell the Buffs are that bad on defense, right? I know polls are useless but being picked a distant last behind AZ is not making me feel good.

There’s no way in hell the Buffs are that bad on defense, right? I know polls are useless but being picked a distant last behind AZ is not making me feel good.
AZ’s scheme was dog****.....it literally looked like it was put together by a high schooler. I can’t imagine we’ll face the same problems.....so the answer to you question is no.

Back