What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Week Zero Games Thread

Woot! I guess I live under a rock or have been preoccupied, I had no idea CFB was back today. Would be great if Huhwhyuh could beat ASU and I really don’t care who wins FL - Miami.

I don’t know about ugly, but there is a big difference between improving (which Miami definitely will win total wise) and competing against an upper tier sec team. Florida definitely has their issues though so I get the take.
Yeah, your probably right. I just think their O is going to be very potent. Really like Franks

Am I the only crazy person watching Villanova vs Colgate on CBSSN?

It's a light appetizer before the main course late this afternoon of UF-Miami and a robust dessert of Zona-Hawaii, but still nice to get that first nibble of college football.

Am I the only crazy person watching Villanova vs Colgate on CBSSN?

It's a light appetizer before the main course late this afternoon of UF-Miami and a robust dessert of Zona-Hawaii, but still nice to get that first nibble of college football.

Playing NCAA 14 to psych myself up for later

Reactions: Oly
as we are at the stage of the season where i can still see a possible but unlikely route for the Buffs to win the national championship, i am rooting for miami to beat florida. we need sec losses.

I think his defense was just top 3 in yards per play. That's a much better measure of a defense than points since both your offense and special teams can give the other team points. Also, points gets influenced by pace, field position and other factors. The best measure, imo, would be "points per defensive possession" but I can never find that stat.

Isn’t “points per defensive possession” similar to the defensive component in S/P+? Might try that.

Dodgers v. evil yanquis are on right now. then, will flip to the cane game. again, going with what helps the Buffs make the playoff (the dream is real, at least for now), we want arizona to beat hawaii for SOS and we want lots of sec losses.

He is below average, but improved greatly throughout the season. Mullen has a good history developing QBs. I’m anxious to see him tonight.
I just don't know if he'll ever be accurate. Generally, that's the one thing no amount of coaching can fix.

Miami is usually tough at home. Speaking of Miami, Joe Robbie has a daughter who lives in Boulder. huh?

Miami is usually tough at home. Speaking of Miami, Joe Robbie has a daughter who lives in Boulder. huh?

Not sure if you were referring to tonight's game or this was just a general comment, but this game is at a neutral site.

He ain’t lyin
RS482607_20160910_PE3_2253-mar-780x405.jpg

Back