What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Week Zero Games Thread

He is below average, but improved greatly throughout the season. Mullen has a good history developing QBs. I’m anxious to see him tonight.
Yep, he was different qb the second half of the season. Crazy amount of talent around him

Miami's best chance might be replicate that first drive as often as they can throughout this game....Florida looks quicker, and Mullen's fake punt gamble changed the momentum early
Yeah, Florida looked a little clustered and then that fake changed everything.

Two delay of games on Miami already-and they nearly took a 3rd on that punt. Mike DeFee is going to be a busy guy tonight lol.

Sumlin needs to just let Tate go free and do his thing. Run read option until someone stops him. So stupid to push him into a pocket passer. He could have a massive game tonight if that happens

Are coaches going to adapt to advanced analytics this year?

That 4/1 from O49 is likely the right call based on numbers.

I want Florida to lose this game because SEC but goddamn I admire the hell out of this fearless “we’re not going to punt try and stop us” offense.

Hope CU does the same stuff next week!

Back