What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What Are You Rooting For Saturday Afternoon?

Personally I'll be paying more attention to my football bets and rooting for whatever picks I make.
Last weekend was my best week ever betting on both college & pro football. Ended up winning four parlays.

Always rooting for our students athletes to be successful.

But I won't be upset if the coaching reveals itself to be so poor (again) that they cannot achieve that.

Personally I'll be paying more attention to my football bets and rooting for whatever picks I make.
Last weekend was my best week ever betting on both college & pro football. Ended up winning four parlays.
Books got creamed. Big favorites covered at an absurd rate and overs in TV games hit widely. Don’t expect it to continue. This week’s lines are super sharp.

Long term or in the last two weeks?
Last two weeks but did have success end of last season.
I'm a long time fantasy football player and feel that knowledge has been very beneficial.
For instance, last night I hit Treylon Burks over 30.5 yards receiving and Jalen Hurts over 52.5 rushing.
Sunday I had Aiyuk over 41.5 yards, Cooper Kupp over 93.5 yards, D Carr over 1.5 TDs, Sutton over 57.5 yards and CeeDee Lamb over 4.5 catches.

I'll be curious if Vegas figures out some of these players. I imagine they will... sigh

almost forgot..... I had Tyreek Hill over something like 67.5 yards... that was so easy as Baltimore Sunday was missing the majority of their starting CBs

Last edited:
I’ll be the bad guy. I want to see the Buffs get blown out so we can rip the bandaid (rotting graft rejected by the host) off. Gimme UCLA 50+

Hoping for and being rewarded with blowouts is the most satisfaction I've experienced as a Buff fan in years! They're finally meeting my expectations.

It's all for the greater good. The sooner KD is gone, the better.

I guess I'm rooting for a blowout loss. I don't care much and I don't like that. The only way that's going to change is with a new coach. Even then I'm not too hopeful.

morgan freeman quote GIF

Back