What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What will it take to keep your interest?

MtnBuff

Not allowed in Barzil 2
Club Member
Well then they weren't as dedicated as you gave them credit for. I'm in as long as I have a pulse.
No matter how bad it gets there will be those who stick with their programs but I'm not going to question the dedication of some of these fans who are currently questioning their level of support and involvement in the program.

Many of these people have spent tens of thousands of dollars over multiple years of buying season tickets.

Other have (in addition to buying tickets) written significant checks to the program including some in five and even six figures.

Almost all have sat through years of frustration, watched the Buffs lose games year after year to team who's schools have more dedication to putting a quality product on the field.

Most programs have had down years, difficult stretches but after over two decades of futility it is hard to blame those who wonder if it is worth being emotionally and financially invested in a program when it seems that the administration of the school not only doesn't care but is content with putting a putrid product on the field.

The Alabaster Yak

Club Member
Club Member
Well then they weren't as dedicated as you gave them credit for. I'm in as long as I have a pulse.
Same. The staff changes and closing out of this recruiting class and portal additions will determine how much actual optimism I have for 2022 being different, but I’ll be right back in front of my TV or at Folsom next Fall.

Reactions: wip

Highlander

There can be only one
Club Member
I mean, right now I'm trying to figure out what season win total I would be comfortable with making a massive bet on the under.

CU needs a serious overhaul.

Daaah

Club Member
Club Member
I'll watch games until we're eliminated from bowl contention. I won't be going to the twin cities as planned. It'll probably be another year without making a trip out to Boulder for a football game unless we show some competence in the early season which is doubtful.

PAHIBuff

Putin's Dildo
CU football has reached the tipping point at which followers move from feeling disappointed to feeling like fools. At the risk of sounding too dramatic about it, that’s the recipe for going from 45,000 butts in seats to 30,000 within one season and all at once.

Bliff Cranch

Should be in the Fall of Hame
CU football has reached the tipping point at which followers move from feeling disappointed to feeling like fools. At the risk of sounding too dramatic about it, that’s the recipe for going from 45,000 butts in seats to 30,000 within one season and all at once.
This.

Buffalo Brad

Club Member
Club Member
I will only renew my tix when a staff change is made. I am done planning my schedule around the Buffs and spending money on them. Will I watch the games, maybe. I will most likely dvr them and decide if I will watch it based on how bad they get beat.

Fire HCKD and I might come back. Depends on if RG decides he wants to win

MtnBuff

Not allowed in Barzil 2
Club Member
I could see a big drop off in paid attendance next year even if they make staff changes.

A lot of fans this season were not enjoying their days at the stadium .

RG has been an administrator in athletics for a long time. Hopefully he recognizes the reality that once you lose a paying customer it is hard to get them back. Much easier and more cost effective to keep them to start with.

rosstr

Your Resident “POS Poster”
Fans know loser when they see one and Karl Dorrell has been a loser for 20 years. Adios. Clean the whole AD while you’re at it. Loserdom is contagious.

MiamiBuffs

YYZ
Club Member
I will only renew my tix when a staff change is made. I am done planning my schedule around the Buffs and spending money on them. Will I watch the games, maybe. I will most likely dvr them and decide if I will watch it based on how bad they get beat.

Fire HCKD and I might come back. Depends on if RG decides he wants to win
I dropped my tickets just under a decade ago.