What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What will it take to keep your interest?

Well then they weren't as dedicated as you gave them credit for. I'm in as long as I have a pulse.
No matter how bad it gets there will be those who stick with their programs but I'm not going to question the dedication of some of these fans who are currently questioning their level of support and involvement in the program.

Many of these people have spent tens of thousands of dollars over multiple years of buying season tickets.

Other have (in addition to buying tickets) written significant checks to the program including some in five and even six figures.

Almost all have sat through years of frustration, watched the Buffs lose games year after year to team who's schools have more dedication to putting a quality product on the field.

Most programs have had down years, difficult stretches but after over two decades of futility it is hard to blame those who wonder if it is worth being emotionally and financially invested in a program when it seems that the administration of the school not only doesn't care but is content with putting a putrid product on the field.

Well then they weren't as dedicated as you gave them credit for. I'm in as long as I have a pulse.
Same. The staff changes and closing out of this recruiting class and portal additions will determine how much actual optimism I have for 2022 being different, but I’ll be right back in front of my TV or at Folsom next Fall.

Reactions: wip
I mean, right now I'm trying to figure out what season win total I would be comfortable with making a massive bet on the under.

CU needs a serious overhaul.

I'll watch games until we're eliminated from bowl contention. I won't be going to the twin cities as planned. It'll probably be another year without making a trip out to Boulder for a football game unless we show some competence in the early season which is doubtful.

CU football has reached the tipping point at which followers move from feeling disappointed to feeling like fools. At the risk of sounding too dramatic about it, that’s the recipe for going from 45,000 butts in seats to 30,000 within one season and all at once.

CU football has reached the tipping point at which followers move from feeling disappointed to feeling like fools. At the risk of sounding too dramatic about it, that’s the recipe for going from 45,000 butts in seats to 30,000 within one season and all at once.
This.

I will only renew my tix when a staff change is made. I am done planning my schedule around the Buffs and spending money on them. Will I watch the games, maybe. I will most likely dvr them and decide if I will watch it based on how bad they get beat.

Fire HCKD and I might come back. Depends on if RG decides he wants to win

I could see a big drop off in paid attendance next year even if they make staff changes.

A lot of fans this season were not enjoying their days at the stadium .

RG has been an administrator in athletics for a long time. Hopefully he recognizes the reality that once you lose a paying customer it is hard to get them back. Much easier and more cost effective to keep them to start with.

Fans know loser when they see one and Karl Dorrell has been a loser for 20 years. Adios. Clean the whole AD while you’re at it. Loserdom is contagious.

I will only renew my tix when a staff change is made. I am done planning my schedule around the Buffs and spending money on them. Will I watch the games, maybe. I will most likely dvr them and decide if I will watch it based on how bad they get beat.

Fire HCKD and I might come back. Depends on if RG decides he wants to win
I dropped my tickets just under a decade ago.

im done GIF

One individual may not matter much but I think they are going to start seeing numbers that are hard to ignore.

tough spot to be in. People don’t to support a loser and not having enough cash inflow makes the possibility of sucking higher.

this is the cellar guys and the chance of getting out is abysmal. A rebuild is 4-5 years away, at minimum. We are what KSU was in the big 8 before Synder. We will need a HOF level coach to get out and that’s not going to happen in today’s environment where the top guys are making 9MM/year when people recognize that kind of talent.

spending my time doing other stuff on CU game days this year was pretty nice. I hadn’t had my Saturdays back for over 15 years. CU is going to have to be competitive for me to go back and schedule more than 1-2 Saturdays around them, unless I have no plans or am bored.

Nothing...this is a floating dumpster fire with no adults in charge...this sh*tshow of a coaching staff is just good enough to get 1 or 2 wins (here's looking at you Arizona)..outside of that, this year will be the year of getting their collective a**es handed to them over and over again by scores of 35-3....cu has gotten their last donation and last support dollar from me...it's like investing in stock, if I continue to lose money day after day on one stock then I'm certainly not going to buy more....cu can kiss my a** until they fire that group of a**clowns running the athletic department and the football staff including Hagan....peace out buffs..I'll still come here to share your posts and laugh thru the pain but cu gets nothing more from me

Nothing...this is a floating dumpster fire with no adults in charge...this sh*tshow of a coaching staff is just good enough to get 1 or 2 wins (here's looking at you Arizona)..outside of that, this year will be the year of getting their collective a**es handed to them over and over again by scores of 35-3....cu has gotten their last donation and last support dollar from me...it's like investing in stock, if I continue to lose money day after day on one stock then I'm certainly not going to buy more....cu can kiss my a** until they fire that group of a**clowns running the athletic department and the football staff including Hagan....peace out buffs..I'll still come here to share your posts and laugh thru the pain but cu gets nothing more from me
Is there any chance you post that with zero elipses and proper sentence structure? It is simply unreadable in its current format.

I will agree with your level of vitriol. Go Buffs!

You’ll still come here? You joined a week ago.

Back