What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Your current feelings on CU football

Angry Season 2 GIF by The Lonely Island

Not using a GIF here because I think my point can be better proven with words than that-I went down there for whatever the hell that was today. There were a lot of CU fans. This fanbase cares. We nearly sold out Folsom last week, and there was a ton of B&G down there today. We ****ing deserve better than losing by 30 to a goddamned service academy in that kind of weather. This is a disgrace, and that's likely going to be my last CU game in any sport until this institution shows they're serious about competitive athletics.

I'll send an email to Saliman when I'm not as pissed off.

Not using a GIF here because I think my point can be better proven with words than that-I went down there for whatever the hell that was today. There were a lot of CU fans. This fanbase cares. We nearly sold out Folsom last week, and there was a ton of B&G down there today. We ****ing deserve better than losing by 30 to a goddamned service academy in that kind of weather. This is a disgrace, and that's likely going to be my last CU game in any sport until this institution shows they're serious about competitive athletics.

I'll send an email to Saliman when I'm not as pissed off.
Point of the thread = missed

Back