What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

11/30 Colorado at Utah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you upset? I thought the article was pretty spot on. It’s not suggesting CU doesn’t have tradition. It’s discussing the matchup and rivalry, and it doesn’t have tradition or meaningful games and it’s been a little lopsided.
But it acts as though Utah is a juggernaut and has established a tradition of their own with Heismans and Championships. We are down, that is obvious, but it had an entitled attitude instead of hopeful and respectful. It even downplays the 90’s and 2000’s. I hate Utah cause they wear red, but not pumped about a rivalry with them yet.

But it acts as though Utah is a juggernaut and has established a tradition of their own with Heismans and Championships. We are down, that is obvious, but it had an entitled attitude instead of hopeful and respectful. It even downplays the 90’s and 2000’s. I hate Utah cause they wear red, but not pumped about a rivalry with them yet.
I didn’t take any of that from the article, but don’t look now... It’s making you upset and generate animosity toward them

Why are you upset? I thought the article was pretty spot on. It’s not suggesting CU doesn’t have tradition. It’s discussing the matchup and rivalry, and it doesn’t have tradition or meaningful games and it’s been a little lopsided.
4BTDS is easily manipulated.

My f-ing blood pressure just went through the roof!!! God damn group of five wanna be program acting like they have done anything significant!!! I hope we beat these punks and Tucker never loses to Whittingspam. Man am I fired up, bulletin board material. Wonder how guys like Chev and Hagan take stupid stuff like this considering the TRADITION!!!
The writer is a ****ing idiot. How can he mention that the only two times the teams have met with a division title on the line the Buffs have won, but then say CU needs to be more competitive? He adds that those games weren’t very memorable (I bet he’d like to forget them). It seems to contradict his larger point that if the Buffs could just beat Utah in big games that a rivalry would ensue.

OSU is in unless they lose their next two games, the committee has made that obvious. Doesn't matter the order of the loss.

OSU is in unless they lose their next two games, the committee has made that obvious. Doesn't matter the order of the loss.
Yeah it does. A 12-1 BIG Champ Minnesota team is in over a 12-1 non-champ tOSU who lost to Minnesota.

tOSU has less to worry about if they play Wisconsin in the BIG CG, though, as Wisconsin isn't getting in regardless.

However, a 12-1 non BIG Champ tOSU would have to overcome a 12-1 Pac 12 Champ Utah and a 12-1 Big 12 Champ OU at that point. That scenario would truly show how much the committee values Conference Championships.

tOSU doesn't have anything to worry about this week vs Michigan. They have to win in the BIG, though.

Yeah it does. A 12-1 BIG Champ Minnesota team is in over a 12-1 non-champ tOSU who lost to Minnesota.

Can you imagine the fury of MN fans if MN beats osu in CCG Yet osu makes in playoffs and MN doesn’t? Both have one loss and the osu loss is TO MN? I wouldn’t blame them. But.....getting a bit ahead of the game here.....will be interesting to watch how things go.

tOSU has less to worry about if they play Wisconsin in the BIG CG, though, as Wisconsin isn't getting in regardless.

However, a 12-1 non BIG Champ tOSU would have to overcome a 12-1 Pac 12 Champ Utah and a 12-1 Big 12 Champ OU at that point. That scenario would truly show how much the committee values Conference Championships.

tOSU doesn't have anything to worry about this week vs Michigan. They have to win in the BIG, though.

That scenario means two Big 10 teams are in.

For those with basketball tickets. CU Plays at 7. Obviously not as big of a game, but need to show up for a ranked team at him. How are we handling that?

They're in unless they lose to both Michigan and Minnesota. If Minnesota wins the Big 10 championship, they're in at the expense of Oklahoma, Utah, or Alabama.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Come on Saturday!!

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back