What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

11/30 Colorado at Utah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nelson Spruce got drafted by the XFL? Why would he want to keep playing at this point. I mean more power to him, but is that worth the injury risk?

that look at the end! Lmao! Poor girl.

It's Katie she is never serious. She talks about all the D-K she gets and how she always has the farts. She would be perfect for Barstool. They should get rid of Liz and hire her instead. She lives in Hoboken and is a well known bar fly.

He could make WAY more in the private sector than what he is getting in the XFL. And not worry about that CTE thing.
He likes playing football? Players can also accept NFL contracts after the season. CTE is obviously not something he (and thousands of others) is concerned about, but it’s always cool when anonymous fans think they know what’s best for players.

He likes playing football? Players can also accept NFL contracts after the season. CTE is obviously not something he (and thousands of others) is concerned about, but it’s always cool when anonymous fans think they know what’s best for players.

Wait. You think he is getting back into the NFL????

It's Katie she is never serious. She talks about all the D-K she gets and how she always has the farts. She would be perfect for Barstool. They should get rid of Liz and hire her instead. She lives in Hoboken and is a well known bar fly.

I have no idea who she is haha, what show is that?

Wait. You think he is getting back into the NFL????
Probably a long shot, but I think a lot of guys are going to the XFL as an audition to get a camp invite. I don’t pretend to know what his motivations are or what’s best for him. I’ll leave that to you.

I have no idea who she is haha, what show is that?

She used to have a show with Regis Philbin. She has huge cans and is hilarious, but no one seems to ever know what to do with her. FS1 had her on for an hour at like 1 AM one night a week....now she does God knows what for ESPN...my friends all think she is the perfect chick but she has a Boston accent I just can't get passed.

well I was only giving you a hard time but the games at 5:30 my man lol. You were over 5 hours late...

I was thinking after the game. I might still have been on the right mark...after the Ute fan shock wears off, the tears will start flowing.

She used to have a show with Regis Philbin. She has huge cans and is hilarious, but no one seems to ever know what to do with her. FS1 had her on for an hour at like 1 AM one night a week....now she does God knows what for ESPN...my friends all think she is the perfect chick but she has a Boston accent I just can't get passed.

well who is she??

well who is she??

She is Katie Nolan. She hosted shows like Garbage Time, which are typically comedy/sports. Bounced around Fox and ESPN, clearly funny and talented, but hasn’t really found a true home yet.

I personally like her shtick, bit others find her annoying.

Try chewing more

I’m going to agree with your friends, she’s as cute as can be. I can always just ignore her when she speaks, that’s easy.

She would not be perfect for Barstool. She hates racism and sexism and has not been a fan of theirs.

Just double-checked the DVR, and it occurred to me that all the typical bïtching regarding what network we're usually on, has NOT been replaced with positive posts expressing thanks we're on ABC today, in primetime no less.

Four NFL starters and Laguda who has bounced around to multiple teams.
giphy.gif

Herbstreit gave Tucker and CU some props on Gameday, but ultimately said Utah wins big. Desmond thinks CU is actually going to come out fired up and focused on stopping Miss and force Huntley to throw a lot. He likes Utah but in a close one. Really want a close, competitive game on National TV.

Edit: **** that, let’s just ****ing win the whole ****ing thing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back