What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

11/30 Colorado at Utah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump. Can anyone confirm where the visitors section is? Haven't been to Rice- Eccles since 2013.
@TSchekler THe visitor section has stayed exactly the same ever since the new stadium was built in 1998. Far southwest corner - that might change a bit with the upcoming expansion, but that will be a year or two.

Molly McGrath is fire
giphy.gif

My brain is telling me this will be a 35 or 40 to 10 or 14 type of game. But my brain is defective.

I just hope we have a good showing. The game is nationally televised with not a lot of competition in that time slot. I imagine a lot of people around the country will tune in to get a look at Utah now that they are a serious factor for the playoffs. Obviously a win would be huge, but simply being competitive would go quite a ways to putting us back on the map.

I’m curious how we’re going to try to attack their defense. We’ve run the ball well lately but I don’t think we can have success against that D-Line. USC beat them by testing their secondary deep with Pittman. I hope we do the same with Viska

I just hope we have a good showing. The game is nationally televised with not a lot of competition in that time slot. I imagine a lot of people around the country will tune in to get a look at Utah now that they are a serious factor for the playoffs. Obviously a win would be huge, but simply being competitive would go quite a ways to putting us back on the map.

I’m curious how we’re going to try to attack their defense. We’ve run the ball well lately but I don’t think we can have success against that D-Line. USC beat them by testing their secondary deep with Pittman. I hope we do the same with Viska

Seems like a game where we'll need to beat them deep a few times to have a chance. They'll bottle up the tailback run game, hopefully Montez can gain a few running yards and loosen them up a bit.

Seems like a game where we'll need to beat them deep a few times to have a chance. They'll bottle up the tailback run game, hopefully Montez can gain a few running yards and loosen them up a bit.
Yep. I think you’re spot on. But if we go all in throwing it they’ll just pin their ears back and go after Montez. And if the hit him a few times he’ll get edgy and get the happy feet syndrome. We have to figure out a way to slow their pass rush down. Maybe a screen or two. Shovel pass. QB or RB draws.

Right on. A few deep passes mixed in with some outside screens to the WRs is our best chance IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back