What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 TX WR K.D. Nixon (Signed to COLORADO)

I thought KD had a solid season in 2018.
Dude had 52 catches for over 600 yards and scored 5 touchdowns this season. That's one hell of a sophomore season. Some people need to get over how much it confuses them that a short guy is playing outside WR instead of slot WR. Bottom line is production. If the production's there, maybe don't give a **** about height, 40 time or anything else?

Dude had 52 catches for over 600 yards and scored 5 touchdowns this season. That's one hell of a sophomore season. Some people need to get over how much it confuses them that a short guy is playing outside WR instead of slot WR. Bottom line is production. If the production's there, maybe don't give a **** about height, 40 time or anything else?
Was anyone complaining about that stuff? BP was complaining about his mouth. Regardless, KD is an electric player that is going to be really good for the next two years. I'm fine with them mixing him in at the outside position, but chucking up a prayer to him 3-4 times a game on the outside is not ideal. We'll see how JJ uses him in next season, but I do believe he's a player they can and will have specific packages for, like Viska.

KD on long routes is almost never open and he isn't a candidate to win a lot of jump balls. Not on him how he's been used. I would expect them to find better ways to use him. I like him running with the ball on the short passes, and frankly think he might fit better as a RB who can motion out to Inside Receiver, etc.

I have problem with KD. I have issues with the coaches only playing to one guys strengths (Viska) and playing KD out of position as a result.

I'm excited to play Madden 24 where are the story mode tells the tale of KD Nixon and Laviska Shenault's rise from high school to college to All-Pro receivers in the NFL.

It'll be nice to force everybody who wants to play it to be the CU Buffs instead of Texas

Back