What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'18 CO ATH Max Borghi (Signed to Washington State)

giphy.gif

This.

Borghi is going to be a good player for WSU but I watch him today and think why would I take touches from the guys we have and give them to him.

Yeah but come on, you should compare him Broussard and Deion Smith, not KD Nixon or others that are playing right now. The staff wanted him bad at one time, and he's playing as a true frosh. **** Wazzu, but I do hope that all CO kids do well.

Yeah but come on, you should compare him Broussard and Deion Smith, not KD Nixon or others that are playing right now. The staff wanted him bad at one time, and he's playing as a true frosh. **** Wazzu, but I do hope that all CO kids do well.

I hope he does very well and has a great college experience.

If he had signed with us though he wouldn't be playing. Nothing against him but we have better talent right now. Next year we will see.

Had he stayed with us I would have been okay with it but our level of recruiting is going up. Let's see how Smith and Broussard look when they get their shots to play.

It may also be that those two don't get much of a chance to play with Davis, Mangham and ? coming in next season.

Borghi looks to be in the right spot for him.

Dude continues to impress. Reminds me of McCaffrey.

Anyone on here taking Evans over Borghi right now, let alone Smith or Fontenot? Didn’t think so.

Dude continues to impress. Reminds me of McCaffrey.

Anyone on here taking Evans over Borghi right now, let alone Smith or Fontenot? Didn’t think so.
No idea why this narrative exists when Jermar Jefferson was a much bigger miss and he actually wanted to be here. I don't care where a guy is from.

Back