What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'18 JC WDE Alex Tchangam (SIGNED to COLORADO)

He obviously is physically ready, hopefully he can pick up on the playbook quickly because we desperately need a pass rusher. Even if that the only thing he is told to do when sees the field initially. That's something I'd like to see the staff do more off. Get guys on the field in certain packages with limited reads. They know have to know the entire scheme before they can see the field.

Also, it is not all talk. Tchangam is posting his workout footage. He is giving evidence of how hard he's working and what great shape he has his body in. That's very different than if he was just running twitter smack -- which would be "all talk".

Lakers fandom aside, I'm excited to have Alex on campus and looking forward to seeing what he can do this season. He certainly looks the part.

Also, it is not all talk. Tchangam is posting his workout footage. He is giving evidence of how hard he's working and what great shape he has his body in. That's very different than if he was just running twitter smack -- which would be "all talk".

Which brings up a thought.

It seems like this year we are seeing a lot more tweets and other communication from players on the team related to "work." A bigger number than usual of the incoming class seem to joining in.

I don't know if they are actually working harder than in past years but it seems to be a focus, work has the attention of the team.

Two years ago we had what looked like a break out season winning 10 games and getting a quality bowl bid. Last year it seemed like the players kind of had an expectation that things would just continue and we ended up getting it handed to us a few times in a season that could generously be described as disappointing.

What this may all be a sign of is the team realizing and the recruits buying in to an idea that Colorado can be a winner but it has to be earned. If so we may have truly turned a corner.

Which brings up a thought.

It seems like this year we are seeing a lot more tweets and other communication from players on the team related to "work." A bigger number than usual of the incoming class seem to joining in.

I don't know if they are actually working harder than in past years but it seems to be a focus, work has the attention of the team.

Two years ago we had what looked like a break out season winning 10 games and getting a quality bowl bid. Last year it seemed like the players kind of had an expectation that things would just continue and we ended up getting it handed to us a few times in a season that could generously be described as disappointing.

What this may all be a sign of is the team realizing and the recruits buying in to an idea that Colorado can be a winner but it has to be earned. If so we may have truly turned a corner.
That ASU game, in particular, was incredibly frustrating.

This young man seems to have a great work ethic. Hope we’re pleasantly surprised this season and he brings that pass rush we’ve been missing since Gilbert.

Damn you. I confused mangham with tchangam and might have freaked out a bit when I saw the (signed to colorado) bit. My mind wasnt thinking clearly about the “signed” part.

Back