What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 CO ATH Alec Pell (SIGNED to COLORADO)

I like his push on the edge, and his ability to wrap guys up. OLB all the way. Welcome Alec! Glad to have you in Boulder!

Congratulations Buffs. I admit to being incredibly disappointed here. Pell's been my favorite commit of this cycle. I think you got a good one here.
tenor.gif

Yay!!!!!!! Yayy!!!!!! Yay!!!!! Ya ya yay!! A flip!!! I can’t remember the last time we flipped a guy from a quality school. ( Moretti but he was injured)

Yay!!!!!!! Yayy!!!!!! Yay!!!!! Ya ya yay!! A flip!!! I can’t remember the last time we flipped a guy from a quality school. ( Moretti but he was injured)
I like this pickup. Also, off the top of my head, Antwine flipped last year from OK State and Edwards from Florida and Lang from USC (albeit different circumstances) the same year as Moretti.

I don't know, Duff, there was a Buff Backer mention in there...
tenor.gif

:ROFLMAO:

In all seriousness, though, the fact that the coaches think that a guy Pell's size could play a hybrid safety/linebacker position was really great to hear.

I think he'll get his first look at OLB, but I'm with @Duff Man that it will show a "next level" when guys with this size and athleticism are playing on the inside for our Buffs.

Has a game tonight CC (#2) vs CS Doherty HS (#14) - Good match up

edit: Yea, Doherty never had a chance. CC D is a solid D

Last edited:
I like the “Stronger, Faster, Boulder” thing. When did they start that? Knowing me, 2 years ago.

Back