What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 CO ATH Alec Pell (SIGNED to COLORADO)

Bruin to Buff!!! Welcome

BTW. Does anyone know if that song on their highlight film is a commercial rap song? Or was it something that came out of CU AD?

Say we do run some 4-3 sets, think this dude can do a little spot D-End work? Actually, he could do the same out of a 3-4 look, Idk if he'd play strong or weak side? Good thing is, he's got a lengthy frame and has versatility. He's gonna put some weight on as well. Anyway, just wondering the thoughts of others about it.

I think that Alec is truly a 4* player based on his Senior Year and his current development. Most comments are about how he was not that high at the beginning of his Junior year, so he started so low on his ratings. He looks like Landman with his lean and his explosion. I really like him, he will be a big time player!

I think that Alec is truly a 4* player based on his Senior Year and his current development. Most comments are about how he was not that high at the beginning of his Junior year, so he started so low on his ratings. He looks like Landman with his lean and his explosion. I really like him, he will be a big time player!
Love when a player is really just starting to develop, high ceiling.

We upgraded a lot at ILB in this class. Love Pell's versatility to play multiple LB positions.
Cutting through some of the signing day hype from coaches and analysts can be tough, but I think I believe it with Pell. There wasn't a whole lot on his film before his senior year that would result in rating him very high. Pretty much on offense with time split among positions. But then he filled out and committed to playing defense for his senior year and he put on an absolute show at Creek this year. If his junior year film had been similar to his senior year film, I think he'd be a 4* who had offers from a ton of big name schools.

I think we got a great player here.

Cutting through some of the signing day hype from coaches and analysts can be tough, but I think I believe it with Pell. There wasn't a whole lot on his film before his senior year that would result in rating him very high. Pretty much on offense with time split among positions. But then he filled out and committed to playing defense for his senior year and he put on an absolute show at Creek this year. If his junior year film had been similar to his senior year film, I think he'd be a 4* who had offers from a ton of big name schools.

Agree.

I think the thing with this kid is that he is not a great athlete playing football, he is a football player who happens to be a great athlete. He shows a lot of desire and instincts along with showing he can learn and adjust rapidly.

Gonna be a total OLB beast. Many, many sacks forthcoming from Mr. Pell

Back