What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 CO ATH Alec Pell (SIGNED to COLORADO)

giphy-downsized.gif

Helmet to helmet should not be celebrated given what we know now, but back in my day that was a solid way to turn the game around.

Helmet to helmet should not be celebrated given what we know now, but back in my day that was a solid way to turn the game around.

Yeah, that didn't look too good. Did the refs miss that one? Looks like leading with his head/targeting. I like the explosiveness, quickness and his ability to get into the backfield, but that tackling needs to be majorly reworked.

You got the skull and crossbones sticker, back in the day, for that hit. Ear-hole, chili shot. Hope that kid is alright man, damn. Yeah, I'd say the refs missed that one.:D Like the aggressiveness though, old school, I know.

It looks like he drilled that QB right in the shoulder. There was a ref 7 yards away looking right at it and another ref behind the play. If he was targeting it would have been called. QB's head was jolted and he got hurt for sure, but it looked like a clean hit to me.

I watched him against RV last week. This kid is tall, strong, great hips and good speed. Excellent addition at OLB for my Buffs! In my opinion, he is CC best player. Between him and Isaac Townsend as to who was the best prospect on the field Friday night IMO. ( Townsend - RV - Big DE Committed to Oregon - not sure the Buffs recruited him).

Back