What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 CO QB Ty Evans (Signed to NC State)

Isn't the elite 11 also a QB workshop in California for the top 11 QB's? Or has the format for the Elite 11 changed to feed top QB's into "The Opening"?

I am so pumped for this guy to be a Buff!
Me too. Something about this kid seems special. Maybe I’m drinking too much kool aid, but he seems different from our last ten years QB recruits. Nothing against those guys, but Evans just seems like he is on a different level.

“Ty Evans getting selected for The Opening Finals is the biggest thing to happen for Colorado Football this year. Ty is one of the hardest working kids I have ever been around and he deserves every accolade he is receiving. Ty has NFL level potential and is one to watch, I am happy everyone else is taking notice!”

-Coach Tim Jenkins

I think this guy can be about as good as he wants to be. The plus with him is he's talented and he seems to not be satisfied with just that. Hopefully he'll be one of the great ones here, he has the make-up for it.

I think this guy can be about as good as he wants to be. The plus with him is he's talented and he seems to not be satisfied with just that. Hopefully he'll be one of the great ones here, he has the make-up for it.
I get the love but there are a couple of other guys that might be pretty good as well. I’m pretty intrigued with Stenstrom.

I wish I could come up with something to explain to people how Evans finished Top 12 at the Elite 11 finals and it resulted in Rivals dropping him from its #10 to #14 Pro Style QB, ESPN dropping him from #18 to #20 QB-P.

At least Evans seems to be using it for motivation, because it's got to piss him off at least a little bit.

I wish I could come up with something to explain to people how Evans finished Top 12 at the Elite 11 finals and it resulted in Rivals dropping him from its #10 to #14 Pro Style QB, ESPN dropping him from #18 to #20 QB-P.

At least Evans seems to be using it for motivation, because it's got to piss him off at least a little bit.

I wish I could explain ESPN rankings in general. Some random CU recruit in this class will be inexplicably rated very high.

Colorado.

Colorado.
Yep....a CU commit must really blow.

tenor.gif

Back