What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 AZ WDE Jason Harris (SIGNED to COLORADO)

Confusing 247 feature page. Shows visits (in chronological order) to Arizona, aTm, CU, Indiana and UCLA coming up. Below that, the timelines shows visits to Oregon and Auburn, not Arizona, CU, Indiana and UCLA at the end of this month after signing day.

So, just trying to piece things together. Kid plays it pretty close to the vest. Is he expected to sign in December? 9 pages is a lot to go back thru here, so appreciate a summary of what our competition is, and when.

Confusing 247 feature page. Shows visits (in chronological order) to Arizona, aTm, CU, Indiana and UCLA coming up. Below that, the timelines shows visits to Oregon and Auburn, not Arizona, CU, Indiana and UCLA at the end of this month after signing day.

So, just trying to piece things together. Kid plays it pretty close to the vest. Is he expected to sign in December? 9 pages is a lot to go back thru here, so appreciate a summary of what our competition is, and when.

Sounds like it’s CU, Indiana and UCLA and he has an OV to UCLA this weekend. He is announcing January 2nd during the All American game so we don’t know if he will sign a LOI and just announce later or be a later signee. CU has a few CB (Adam being one) and we look good right now but nobody knows more than that.

Jason Harris is such a difference maker for our program. It will be fun watching Summer’s Blitz package with an athlete of his caliber. Teaming him with Alfano will be like the H boys of old. Come on coach Tucker bring him home to Boulder.
Oh man, that was exciting to know that the outside was going to collapse with dominate edge rushers!!! Harris and Alfano???
1576169577661.png

No, I was 4...
giphy.gif

I was 18 and full of piss and vinegar!!!
We need to put those old big wide ass shoulder pads on these guys and make them look superhuman.
I could not imagine a QB holding the ball too long and Al and McGhee would turn the corner and just t-bone the mofo.
God being good was so awesome
Need to show Harris some videos
1, 2, 3, punt

I've heard about the Seau thing, wish it would've happened. He was one of the best backers of all time. Dude was a beast.

I've heard about the Seau thing, wish it would've happened. He was one of the best backers of all time. Dude was a beast.
The list of big time recruits that were committed to/wanted to go to Colorado, but didn't (for one obscure reason or another) and went on to have incredible careers is painful to look at.

We need to put those old big wide ass shoulder pads on these guys and make them look superhuman.
I could not imagine a QB holding the ball too long and Al and McGhee would turn the corner and just t-bone the mofo.
1, 2, 3, punt

I was beginning to leak vim and vinegar.

1, 2, 3, punt

I was there. Working as an usher in the Flatirons Club. I thought that sucked at the time, because I wanted to party with my buddies instead, but the reality of it means I watched all of every home game stone cold sober. Crystallized memories from those seasons.

The list of big time recruits that were committed to/wanted to go to Colorado, but didn't (for one obscure reason or another) and went on to have incredible careers is painful to look at.
True, but if you look at any top level program you are going to have that.

To win consistently you have to go after top level recruits and those top level recruits have and sometimes use other options right up till signing day.

Back