What's new
  • In addition to the game day thread we will also have live chat during the Buffs UCLA game. Consider it the 2020 version of a tailgate. This is normally a club member only feature but will be open to all registered users this weekend.

'20 TNFR SDE Antonio Alfano (SIGNED and ENROLLED with COLORADO)

4BienemyTDs

Club Member
Club Member
And oh by the way, the NCAA should clear him to play immediately based on his situation if he can overcome his medical stuff.

AeroBuff99

Club Member
Club Member
It would actually be best right now for him to sit this season to get his condition stable and controlled. The last thing you want is to think you have it controlled only to have a single hit on the field trigger a relapse or cause permanent damage.

4BienemyTDs

Club Member
Club Member
It would actually be best right now for him to sit this season to get his condition stable and controlled. The last thing you want is to think you have it controlled only to have a single hit on the field trigger a relapse or cause permanent damage.
I agree he probably should sit, but I was also thinking about just clearing that hurdle off the table so he can not worry about that.

DBT

Club Member
Club Member
Epilepsy is such a difficult thing to deal with, from what I’ve read. It isn’t a good sign if they aren’t getting a handle on it with the more conventional treatments. On the other hand, he could not be in better hands than the CU health system.

CU Health Sciences Epilepsy Program

Last edited: