What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 TX S Christian Gonzalez (SIGNED to COLORADO)

WELCOME to COLORADO Young Buff... Love this kid. Same hairstyle as my Son. Will push for playing time 2020 and

GO BUFFS !!

giphy.gif

Probably the best uninjured player CU has signed in years.
Ok, I'll bite. Just drinking a beer & watching bowl games anyway. Strangely enough, I find this kind of thing relaxing when I'm trying to forget about work.

Gonzalez scores 8.958 on 247 composite. Surprisingly, it only took me one year to find an uninjured recruit with a higher ranking than Gonzalez. After that, you have to take a pretty long stroll down memory lane.

INJURY-FREE:
2020 - Christian Gonzalez - .8958
2019 - Jashua Allen - .8960
2012 - Yuri Wright - .9715
2009 - Nick Kasa - .9526

NOTEABLE INJURED:
2017 - Jake Moretti - .9568
2010 - Paul Richardson - .9063

Ok, I'll bite. Just drinking a beer & watching bowl games anyway. Strangely enough, I find this kind of thing relaxing when I'm trying to forget about work.

Gonzalez scores 8.958 on 247 composite. Surprisingly, it only took me one year to find an uninjured recruit with a higher ranking than Gonzalez. After that, you have to take a pretty long stroll down memory lane.

INJURY-FREE:
2009 - Nick Kasa - .9526

NOTEABLE INJURED:
I enjoy this analysis as well, its cathartic.

Hopefully Jash has a breakout season after redshirting (I believe)

INJURY-FREE:
2009 - Nick Kasa - .9526

NOTEABLE INJURED:

Allen was a JUCO recruit, not so comparable to a prep recruit. It also goes beyond year-to-year rankings. Gonzalez has size and speed to be a 3 or 4 year blue chip.

Allen was a JUCO recruit, not so comparable to a prep recruit. It also goes beyond year-to-year rankings. Gonzalez has size and speed to be a 3 or 4 year blue chip.
Yep, I agree with you on the JUCO/Prep distinction. When you consider how impressive Gonzalez looks compared to the last ten years of recruiting, how sweet would it be if we are fortunate enough to land Harris and/or Clayton in this same class? (oh please, oh please.....)

INJURY-FREE:
2009 - Nick Kasa - .9526

NOTEABLE INJURED:
Was Paul injured coming into CU? I remember a different story for him leaving UCLA.

Back