What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 TX WR Keith Miller III (SIGNED to COLORADO)

Welcome to COLORADO ! calling it now, Keith is going to be a real STUD and future captain. Next BIG time player on O.

GO BUFFS !!!

giphy.gif

I forget sometimes to take a step back and appreciate what a joyous day this is for the kids who sign and their families. That photo is allsome. Really captures the moment. (y)
One of my favorite parts. Being a parent of a child that played competitively at a high level... It's more than just the student athlete. The family has/had a lot to do with the journey.

One of my favorite parts. Being a parent of a child that played competitively at a high level... It's more than just the student athlete. The family has/had a lot to do with the journey.
If mom’s not on your side, you better be Nick Saban!

Dear Mr. Miller:
I want to personally thank you for your passion and leadership in helping to bring home a truly special group of new Buffs!
You are a great young man, and you are a special Buff already. Keep up the good work and your leadership will be watched as the Buffs get back up to the top of the mountain! Go Buffs!!!
Thank You

Pretty sure he is a better talent than Luke O'Brien, Tad could use Keith Miller next season. I think the hoops team would be vastly improved with Miller and Harris both suiting up for the Buffs.

Pretty sure he is a better talent than Luke O'Brien, Tad could use Keith Miller next season. I think the hoops team would be vastly improved with Miller and Harris both suiting up for the Buffs.
I remember when Donovan McNabb played for Syracuse as a walk-on in hoops after the football season ended. If the best QB in that school's history can do it and contribute as a reserve guard for an upper tier hoops program I don't see why others can't/don't. It's much more rare than I'd think. I mean, thinking of HS it's pretty normal that someone is both the best football player at a school and one of the best basketball players. Maybe it's just that the schedule is too hard for trying to do both in most cases. S&C, practice schedules, film study, etc. on top of being a student and wanting to have some sort of life outside all that. Plus, most everyone who gets to college at this level of a sport has his eye on doing what it takes in that sport to become a millionaire pro and wants to focus.

Back