What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!
  • There has been an ongoing bug where club membership subscriptions have not been expiring. We have fixed this bug, and on October 7 users who do not have an active subscription will have their membership revoked, and you will be given the opportunity to renew. Please visit this post for details: https://allbuffs.com/threads/club-membership-privileges-not-being-revoked-when-yearly-subscription-ends.160161/

2017-2018 Bowl Season

Holy **** Purdue got ****ed on a 4th down spot, and then double ****ed on the replay review.

I agreed with the replay. Nothing definitive enough to change the call.

I guess. What I saw was the ball about 2 yards farther downfield than where the ball was spotted. Hell, where the guy marked the ball wasn't even where the kid went down/out of bounds, much less where the ball was.

And UA takes the lead. I'd rather they win for Pac rep, but that was a bad call.

My new way of picking a team to root for in a bowl game is to go against the team that CU's more likely to be up against in recruiting.

So, today means:

Virginia vs Navy - I'll go with Navy because I've seen a few offers in the west from UVA since Mendenhall took over
VA Tech vs Oklahoma State - Go Hokies!
Stanford vs TCU - Close one, but I'll go Stanford here. Furd recruits are national & very academic focused while TCU recruits more of the same guys as CU.
Washington State vs Michigan State - Go Sparty!

Is there a website/place you can go to see who is sitting out their bowl game? Vegas should have this info, right?

Thoughts on Herman making fun of and mocking an opposing player? On one hand, the Missouri QB’s celebration was really douchey and deserved to be mocked, and I like a coach having his players back. OTOH, the HC of one of the handful of blue blood programs and the Texas flagship bumbling down the sideline, mocking a college kid, is so amateur and douchey itself that I can’t bring myself to be OK with it.

Thoughts on Herman making fun of and mocking an opposing player? On one hand, the Missouri QB’s celebration was really douchey and deserved to be mocked, and I like a coach having his players back. OTOH, the HC of one of the handful of blue blood programs and the Texas flagship bumbling down the sideline, mocking a college kid, is so amateur and douchey itself that I can’t bring myself to be OK with it.

He should not have done it on the field of play. Get back to the locker room and have fun with it in front of the guys.

I don't think it is quite what you perceive. Looks like Herman's manzeer is getting small on him and chafing. Not anything I want to see, but nothing to see here.

That is pretty low class - I believe the term is Douche Canoe

Attachments

• angrymac.png
    angrymac.png
    141.5 KB · Views: 20
Navy has absolutely embarassed the hoos today. This **** is ugly.

Edit: I just witnessed the worst punter shank in history. Punter kneeled on his own 24 to receive the long-snap before the punt. Wow.

Last edited:
Back