What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2017-2018 Bowl Season

Coolest kick return trick play ever - that didn't work, anyway.

Edit: TCU's second deep man was a purple lizard laying down in he purple end zone, the other guy caught the kick, started to run, then stopped and passed it across the field to the lizard guy. Forward pass.

Love might be the second best RB in the draft, how is that not a top NFL prospect?
Pro RBs are a dime a dozen. Few game changers at the pro level. You can get a serviceable back in rounds 3-6. Use early round picks for edge, CB, tackle. Never a RB unless he is a versatile game changer.

Love might be the second best RB in the draft, how is that not a top NFL prospect?
Fair enough, I must have not been paying much attention to this point. Good for him for playing, though. I wouldn’t have thought any less of him had he sat out.

Btw, both McCaffrey and Fournette had really good Rookie seasons.

Fair enough, I must have not been paying much attention to this point. Good for him for playing, though. I wouldn’t have thought any less of him had he sat out.

Btw, both McCaffrey and Fournette had really good Rookie seasons.

400 yards and 2 touchdowns? That’s backups numbers. I hope mccaffery is better next year.

Seems like there is an issue with evaluating Rudolph because he was one of the least pressured quarterbacks in the country so that system is probably boosting a lot of his production.

This is the issue with a lot of these college QBs. They are running offenses that are very different than pro offenses.

A lot of them are never asked to do more than simple reads, they don't do adjustments at the line, the offenses are designed for the ball to be out of their hands before they have to respond to pressure on a regular basis.

The result is that you end up with some who adapt to the pro game and succeed and others who despite a lot of talent don't (Paxton Lynch so far.) :(

400 yards and 2 touchdowns? That’s backups numbers. I hope mccaffery is better next year.
A RB who can’t also be a pass catcher in today’s NFL is worthless. McCaffrey is already the best pass catching RB in the NFL, save for maybe Le’Veon Bell. He can also be relied upon to safely return punts/kicks if needed.

Good to see BIG GAME MIKE LEACH checking in tonight. Hopefully he says something chuckle-worthy in the postgame presser.
Where did BIG GAME MIKE LEACH check in tonight?

Because it certainly wasn't anywhere near San Diego...

You seem to have forgotten his 75 catches for 611 yards. 1000+ scrimmage yards and 7 TDs in 15 games while in a backup role seems awfully productive to me.

I had him a few times in fantasy, he didn’t do too much for me. I just kind of glanced at his stats off google because i didn’t see much of anything in the form of highlights this year or hear anything at all. Ignorantly I didn’t see the catches listed (only showed rushing) and didn’t take it into consideration. My own stupidity.

Not an expert, but Stanford might want to try the forward pass on first down.

Pac-12 so routinely ****s the bed in bowl games. Yeesh.

Not an expert, but Stanford might want to try the forward pass on first down.

Pac-12 so routinely ****s the bed in bowl games. Yeesh.
Stanford's defense has been pretty bad since they lost both their safeties. And with Love hobbled again... yea, costello magic time or it's over.

Seems like there is an issue with evaluating Rudolph because he was one of the least pressured quarterbacks in the country so that system is probably boosting a lot of his production.
People using that against Mayfield too smh. He plays behind a great OL, probably the best OL in college football, but he lost 2 NFL RBs and an award winning WR and still broke his own efficiency records this year.

Pay da man.

Back