What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2017-2018 Bowl Season

Virginia gets some late yardage in garbage time and still falls short of 200 yards total offense against a G5 school.

Fun to see at team dominate a game without bothering to throw the ball.

Would not surprise me if he has a better NFL career than Rosen. More of an NFL body.

*Assuming you meant Mason Rudolph

Heh. I edited.

He has the ability to shift the pocket like few college quarterbacks can.

Right on cue, he makes a nice TD pass.

Would not surprise me if he has a better NFL career than Rosen. More of an NFL body.

*Assuming you meant Mason Rudolph
I honestly think that Rosen is going to be a bust in the NFL. Not "Ryan Leaf" level, but I don't think he ends up having a very successful NFL career.

Oklahoma state up by 13 but as this game goes on I wonder how often they can stop VaTech.

Not that VaTech is a good offense but it seems like typical of a lot of B12 defenses if they don't get a turnover or a big play they can't stop anyone consistently.

Edit: Now only down a TD.

I totally understand that viewpoint. He has ridiculous talent, but there are definitely question marks.
Obvious question marks with Rudolph, too, mostly centering around system. He excels in this kind of offense, and think he could do well in the NFL as long as he has an organization and coaching staff willing to go all in with a similar system. Mayfield could be a similar situation.

Obvious question marks with Rudolph, too, mostly centering around system. He excels in this kind of offense, and think he could do well in the NFL as long as he has an organization and coaching staff willing to go all in with a similar system. Mayfield could be a similar situation.

Rosen and Rudolph always impress me with their pocket presence.

Double digit wins in 6 of the last 8 seasons. Sounds good.
On a serious note though... At what point does a fanbase like that grow a little restless about being good, but never “good enough”? It sounds like a stupid question, coming from Buff fans, but does there come a time when going to/winning the Camping World and Alamo Bowl every year gets a little stale?

On a serious note though... At what point does a fanbase like that grow a little restless about being good, but never “good enough”? It sounds like a stupid question, coming from Buff fans, but does there come a time when going to/winning the Camping World and Alamo Bowl every year gets a little stale?

No. This is the golden age of Okie Lite football. That fan base knows it.

Back