What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2019 Buffs Football hype thread

Blast from the past. I remember him really well. Actually took a drive to see him play in HS at Berwick. Put on a show.

I'm pretty sure that whatever joke you're making flew right over my head, tho. :unsure:

Not so much a joke as a cautionary tale about relying on a QB's high school career to predict great things. I'd much rather face this frosh than a guy like they had in Wilkins last season.

Not so much a joke as a cautionary tale about relying on a QB's high school career to predict great things. I'd much rather face this frosh than a guy like they had in Wilkins last season.
Totally agree. One of the things on which I focus the most with strength of schedule is how many QBs we'll be facing who are upperclassman returning starters and/or 5th year seniors. It makes a huge difference.

67838351_2190101914432964_7404991563580833792_n.jpg

For those who don't want to click and read through it all:

All American
2nd team - Viska
Honorable Mention - Nate and Mustafa

All Pac 12
1st team - Viska, Mustafa, and Nate
Honorable Mention - KD, Davion Taylor

and the week before us that frosh goes up against a Michigan State defense that was top 10 in total D last year lol

Last edited:
I’m not sure whether or not to drink the kool-aid or drink the hemlock. The National media is serving up a big glass of hemlock.

What a huge difference football is today than it was back in 1981. I went and looked up my neighbor, who played on the 81 team (QB David Johnson). Ended up tearing out his knee. But man, look at those roster sizes! The OL was the size of a ILB in today’s game! To this day, he is one of the most athletic person I know, even at his age now.

Last edited:
What a huge difference football is today than it was back in 1981. I went and looked up my neighbor, who played on the 81 team (QB David Johnson). Ended up tearing out his knee. But man, look at those roster sizes! The OL was the size of a ILB in today’s game! To this day, he is one of the most athletic person I know, even at his age now.

Ah, the what-the-f__k-Chuck season. Best players on that team were Walter Stanley and Victor Scott. And then there was Derek Singleton :(

FHCMM was just born 3 decades late.

Back