What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2019 Buffs Football hype thread

Enough Hype! Let's get out and kick some Rammie Ass so we can move onto the real games. I cannot wait until the kick this Friday. Damn! Let's do this and show everyone that this is not the same team that lost 7 straight last year. Go Time!

I know! I’m starting to get excited.

Last edited:
Repeat overthrows last year, especially streak.
Yes every throw is on Montez, screw the line, screw the receivers, they never make mistakes. Stupid MFers here Zandi, haters going to hate no matter what he does. Hawg why don't you go back and study how many times the receiver got knocked off his route, chucked at the line, or Montez with someone in his face. Of course we won't hear from you for 4-5 years due to studing it and that's ok, the board will still be here waiting for your expertise on route running, line release,ie.. maybe you can combine it with a the 3-4 defense in a book we could read. Does Montez mess up at times he sure does but the hate for the guy, stupid.

Weird year for me as a fan. I'm not looking ahead on the schedule like I normally do.

After what happened last year, I'm really focused on the current week and getting to 6.

Not that I think fans shouldn't look ahead - that's a thing for players - but I don't have my normal interest in it. I've got a ton of anxiety and I don't think I'll get back to normal until we win a bowl eligibility game.

Weird year for me as a fan. I'm not looking ahead on the schedule like I normally do.

After what happened last year, I'm really focused on the current week and getting to 6.

Not that I think fans shouldn't look ahead - that's a thing for players - but I don't have my normal interest in it. I've got a ton of anxiety and I don't think I'll get back to normal until we win a bowl eligibility game.
For me, the wins have me hyped. The way they have won, has me feeling very anxious. They win in the desert and get to 4-0 and I might allow myself to start looking down the road and getting hyped for what the rest of the season may hold.

This. If things go chalk from here on out, we will be waiting a long time for win 6. winnable games against UCLA and Stanford are probably where bowl eligibility gets decided.

I understand your hesitation, but what we saw in the second half of the CSU and nub games is something we haven't seen in a long time from a CU coaching staff. I think getting the kNU win portends good things come Pac12 play. This team might not have the talent like USC or Oregon, but the for damn sure won't quit like last year.

I understand your hesitation, but what we saw in the second half of the CSU and nub games is something we haven't seen in a long time from a CU coaching staff. I think getting the kNU win portends good things come Pac12 play. This team might not have the talent like USC or Oregon, but the for damn sure won't quit like last year.
I feel like last year several people were raving about halftime adjustments being excellent.

I mostly agree with you of course. Just pointing out that the kool-aid gets all of us sometimes.

I feel like last year several people were raving about halftime adjustments being excellent.

I mostly agree with you of course. Just pointing out that the kool-aid gets all of us sometimes.

Agreed about kool-aid. I would be lying if I said I felt the same way about last year’s team as I do about this year’s team. The team feels much scrappier, much more intense.

I admit thay I may ascribing that based on my affinity for Coach Tucker. But, I definitely feel like we’re no longer a finesse team.

All from PFF.com

William Sherman Colorado OT
On 47 pass-blocking snaps against Nebraska this past week, the redshirt sophomore offensive tackle allowed one lone pressure (a sack). That performance comes after not allowing a single pressure against Colorado State in Week 1. The right tackle explodes backward out of his stance in pass protection with ease and has the requisite length plus athleticism to stay at the position in the NFL.

COLORADO (Top OLines Week 2)
The Colorado tackle duo of Arlington Hambright and William Sherman were the stars in this one. Hambright, a senior, didn’t allow a single pressure on 47 pass-blocking snaps while the sophomore Sherman only allowed one.

4ACE9F79-9DEE-4005-BE4C-D6C167949E39.png512C0022-2A5D-4195-A44A-2BF9865E873E.png

All from PFF.com

William Sherman Colorado OT
On 47 pass-blocking snaps against ****braska this past week, the redshirt sophomore offensive tackle allowed one lone pressure (a sack). That performance comes after not allowing a single pressure against Colorado State in Week 1. The right tackle explodes backward out of his stance in pass protection with ease and has the requisite length plus athleticism to stay at the position in the NFL.

COLORADO (Top OLines Week 2)
The Colorado tackle duo of Arlington Hambright and William Sherman were the stars in this one. Hambright, a senior, didn’t allow a single pressure on 47 pass-blocking snaps while the sophomore Sherman only allowed one.

View attachment 31392View attachment 31393

Anyone know: did our OL ever grade out that high last year with PFF?

Back