What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2019 Pac-12 Tourney

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
AKA, "The Buffs March to the Dance Classic"
2019_mbbt_bracket-graphic__1552194932.jpg

TV:
1st, 2nd rounds: Pac12 Network
Semis, Finals: ESPN

first game: Arizona/USC Wed 1PM MT
First CU game: Cal/CU Wed 3:30PM MT

This is where we track progress as the Buffs make a run through the Pac-12 field and secure their second championship.

KenPom odds:

One of the most wide open Pac 12 tourneys yet. Should be fun basketball this week and I really wish I had made plans to go. To the pac 12 app with me!

TV:
1st, 2nd rounds: Pac12 Network
Semis, Finals: ESPN

first game: Arizona/USC Wed 1PM MT
First CU game: Cal/CU Wed 3:30PM MT

This is where we track progress as the Buffs make a run through the Pac-12 field and secure their second championship.

KenPom odds:

What am I missing about Oregon? We blew them out and they got swept by OSU.

It’s annoying that we are almost always on the same side of the bracket as Zona. Even though they were trash this year, you know Zona fans have nothing better to do than to fill up the arena with their rip off USA chant. Especially with the Lakers not making the playoffs, this is their friggin Super Bowl.

It’s annoying that we are almost always on the same side of the bracket as Zona. Even though they were trash this year, you know Zona fans have nothing better to do than to fill up the arena with their rip off USA chant. Especially with the Lakers not making the playoffs, this is their friggin Super Bowl.
Lived in AZ a long time and was a UA fan during the Lute early years. I've never equated their fan base with the Lakers. Mostly they don't care about the NBA and those who do tend to be Suns fans.

Lived in AZ a long time and was a UA fan during the Lute early years. I've never equated their fan base with the Lakers. Mostly they don't care about the NBA and those who do tend to be Suns fans.

I’ve been to 4 P12 tourneys in Vegas. The number of Laker/Zona fans was not insignificant. It was a joke anyway.

Anyone else think this may be a one bid league even is Washington doesn't win the tourney? They've been falling apart recently at the best part of their resume is close road losses to the Zags and Auburn

Anyone else think this may be a one bid league even is Washington doesn't win the tourney? They've been falling apart recently at the best part of their resume is close road losses to the Zags and Auburn

No. I think the committee is going to find a way to take Arizona State-who has a better resume IMO than a number of teams. They've got wins over Kansas at home and Mississippi State and Utah State on a neutral floor. Even with the goofy losses they have, their resume is better in my opinion than Wofford's (wins over ETSU, Furman, and UNCG on the road), VCU (one Q1 win over Texas-who is a loss in their first tournament game away from finishing 16-16), Utah State (who they beat), and Belmont (who has five 5 Q1 wins but 2 Q3 losses)

Wow, self-absorbed idiocy. And someone who has no awareness beyond himself.
At a time of controversy and frustration, mr scott should have some awareness and book a $1,000 a night room, or perhaps $500/night.
Secondly.....I have been to Vegas about 14 times, ALWAYS for some type of biz conference. (Luckily twice coincided with P12 Tourney a mere 5 blocks away.) I was ALWAYS too busy either in meetings, dinners, receptions, and after social to even be in my room for anything more than sleeping. As the conference commish, with all of the games, events, constituent meetings, I'm guessing he is ONLY in his room to sleep. So there is zero need for a palace.
He is welcome to change my impression of him as becoming an idiot. My eyes and ears are open. Ask me in a month if he changed my mind.

Wow, self-absorbed idiocy. And someone who has no awareness beyond himself.
At a time of controversy and frustration, mr scott should have some awareness and book a $1,000 a night room, or perhaps $500/night.
Secondly.....I have been to Vegas about 14 times, ALWAYS for some type of biz conference. (Luckily twice coincided with P12 Tourney a mere 5 blocks away.) I was ALWAYS too busy either in meetings, dinners, receptions, and after social to even be in my room for anything more than sleeping. As the conference commish, with all of the games, events, constituent meetings, I'm guessing he is ONLY in his room to sleep. So there is zero need for a palace.
He is welcome to change my impression of him as becoming an idiot. My eyes and ears are open. Ask me in a month if he changed my mind.

I totally agree with you.

But I'm sure he supports the write off to the conference that he needs it for 'entertaining' and meetings, e.g. with AD's, media, and of course, hookers.

If you are planning on flying to the tournament tomorrow, check your flights.

Frontier has not technically cancelled the flights yet AFAIK, but they just let me reschedule free of charge for Thursday AM, which should tell you how eager they are to get people off of those flights.

Back