What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2019 Rocky Mountain Showdown (8/30)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's game week. That is all.
giphy.gif

I thought you were skipping this week.

I think the line will keep creeping up by the time I can make a bet on Thursday, but we will see

I wish I had that kind of coin to drop on the game. Surest way to make $18k there is. I got Buffs at -13.5 on Bovada

I'm going to take it later in the week-don't see anything until Friday I like.

I think the line will keep creeping up by the time I can make a bet on Thursday, but we will see

I think we're going to hammer them, but I'm with you. Starting some sort of college football gambling thread where we can talk just this **** lol.

if Buffs win coin toss do they elect to receive or defer to the second half ?
previous coaching staff tended to defer but I have to believe Tucker is a go for it right away coach

I'd be stoked to see him take the ball, but cool with either. We'll see the ball quickly enough.

Siap but lots open at 4pm. I had seen some speculation it was earlier since it was a later game

The local radio stations are starting RMS talk this morning. The Fan said CU Fan is the most sensitive, delusional and butthurt fanbase in Colorado and Altitude spent their segment talking about how they want to see two live rams butting heads in pregame. Soooo yeah, there’s the quality of college football discussion in our state.

The local radio stations are starting RMS talk this morning. The Fan said CU Fan is the most sensitive, delusional and butthurt fanbase in Colorado and Altitude spent their segment talking about how they want to see two live rams butting heads in pregame. Soooo yeah, there’s the quality of college football discussion in our state.
Altitude also said csu must win to bring excitement back to college football in Colorado. I say

images

I was the one that told them they didn't know **** about CU, should have changed it up and said I would never ask them about CU because I know they don't give a ****.

I was the one that told them they didn't know **** about CU, should have changed it up and said I would never ask them about CU because I know they don't give a ****.
I haven’t listened to sports talk radio since...well actually I never have. It sounds retarded.

The Fan loves ripping Buff fans for being sensitive but won't dare say anything negative about John Elway or the Broncos because they know it would torpedo their entire listening base. So who's really sensitive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back