What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2020-2021 Bowl Games Thread

Is it just me, or does it not even feel like we play at the same level of college football as Alabama anymore?

I watch them, and it just seems like we play in a lower division.
When Colorado bent the recruiting rules, we were one of these types of programs who would roll out 8-9 guys who would be professionals on both sides of the ball. We don’t play in that pool anymore, so we aren’t anywhere near these guys.

Is it just me, or does it not even feel like we play at the same level of college football as Alabama anymore?

I watch them, and it just seems like we play in a lower division.
Be honest. Look at our entire team and try to find one guy who would start for Bama. Might be hard to find anybody who would be on the second team.

Alabama is amazing, no doubt about that.

I would like to know if there is any plan for CFB to increase parity. It just seems like a sport that is hurtling towards regional status in the midwest and south. The SEC is cool with that because they continue to get paid - but everywhere else falls further and further behind.

Watching his game, I feel like CU is playing a different sport.
What's more depressing to me is that we played them in a bowl game around 2007 or 2008. The trajectory of each program couldn't more different. Saban's first year and the rest is history.

What's more depressing to me is that we played them in a bowl game around 2007 or 2008. The trajectory of each program couldn't more different. Saban's first year and the rest is history.

Don't forget that in the bowl prior to that we played Clemson. Okie Lite is really under performing. They should have at least been to the playoffs by now.

Back