What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2020-21 MBB Season

Is McKinley Wright not considered an NBA prospect? I know he is a little older and undersized. Was just surprised to see him not listed as a late 2nd rounder in any mock draft

Does anyone know how the PAC12 tournament seeding will work without UA? Do the top 4 teams get a bye and the #5 seed gets a free pass? I assume the teams that finish below UA in the regular season will get bumped up a spot for tournament seeding.

Does anyone know how the PAC12 tournament seeding will work without UA? Do the top 4 teams get a bye and the #5 seed gets a free pass? I assume the teams that finish below UA in the regular season will get bumped up a spot for tournament seeding.

Wikipedia says top 5 teams get a bye.

So Kin is in the top 10 for the Cousy Award and looking at the other 9 guards, there must be a massive mistake being made o_O
Where the hell is REMY MARTIN? :D:ROFLMAO::unsure:
FU ASU
Scottie Barnes and Cade Cunningham are both 6'8 wings and they are finalists too haha. Both very talented and playmakers, but are we calling Lebron a guard? Like with that logic McKinley should be considered for the best big, because his rebounding numbers and he scores most of his points in the paint...

Scottie Barnes and Cade Cunningham are both 6'8 wings and they are finalists too haha. Both very talented and playmakers, but are we calling Lebron a guard? Like with that logic McKinley should be considered for the best big, because his rebounding numbers and he scores most of his points in the paint...

I feel like there should be a stat to measure the % of your teams possessions where you brought the ball across half court – if you lead the team then you are the point-dude

LeBron is one of those guys you can put anywhere, hell, probably even center if need be. Very rare, but I don't doubt it.

Cade Cunningham was considered a point guard in HS, as an NBA prospect, and while I don't watch OSU, I do think in college as well. He's a PG - size doesn't really matter anymore.

so, tonight's game vs ASU is cancelled?!?!?! well, ****.

disadvantage of having RSSBot on ignore, I guess

Even after the brutal loss, I'm feeling weirdly optimistic about where we are. There are 5 top 10 teams with 4 losses. 8 top 25 teams with 5 or more losses. Even though we have 2 bad losses so does most of the country. Purdue has losses to Maryland and Miami. Florida got beat down by Kentucky and Mississippi State, and south Carolina. Virginia Tech got blown out by Penn State, and Syracuse. Heck even Wisconsin has losses to Maryland, Penn State, and Marquette. I feel like we are right were most of the top 25 teams are.

Creighton just took a brutal loss to Georgetown, at home, as the 15th ranked team. Houston just lost to East Carolina as the #5 team. No one is unscathed

Can anyone say honestly there is no reason we should be in the Top 25 tomorrow!!!
Kansas sucks
Many others lost
The Predictive site says we should/could be #19!
Would like to see us back in

Can anyone say honestly there is no reason we should be in the Top 25 tomorrow!!!
Kansas sucks
Many others lost
I think eeking out a win at home against a good, but not worthy of being ranked Arizona team doesn't move the needle.

If we weren't ranked for the last month, I don't see why that changes tomorrow.

Should we be ranked? Yes, and we should have been ranked for a long time now.

Kansas sucks
Many others lost
Back onto the AP bubble, first among others receiving votes with 41 points, up from 8 last week.

Maybe some staying power sentiment is growing after being underappreciated a month ago.

Back onto the AP bubble, first among others receiving votes with 65 points, up from 8 last week.

Maybe some staying power sentiment is growing after being underappreciated a month ago.

Why does Loyala Chicago have no conference games played?

Back onto the AP bubble, first among others receiving votes with 41 points, up from 8 last week.

So, we are rated #26 :unsure:
My argument missed by a hair. Buffs need to win the week. Preferably 3 for 3, but even 2 for 3 must happen.
Jabari is out, what is Battey's status?

So, we are rated #26 :unsure:
My argument missed by a hair. Buffs need to win the week. Preferably 3 for 3, but even 2 for 3 must happen.
Jabari is out, what is Battey's status?
Questionable is what I saw. I know his is an ankle. Those ****ers are always tricky, like a hamstring, some other things. I hope he can go, but he shouldn't push it.

See, that's what I was saying the other day. It's weird man, a lot of those teams have lottery picks.
It could make for a crazy tourney. If any of those teams with lottery picks clicks before the end of the year things can change quickly. In 2014 Kentucky was unranked in the final 2 weeks of the season and then lost in the National Championship. There is too much talent in these teams that are going to be 6+ seeds that somebody is going to make a run.

It could make for a crazy tourney. If any of those teams with lottery picks clicks before the end of the year things can change quickly. In 2014 Kentucky was unranked in the final 2 weeks of the season and then lost in the National Championship. There is too much talent in these teams that are going to be 6+ seeds that somebody is going to make a run.
Yep, that's the weird part. Maybe, Gonzaga can finally finish it this time. They have the talent.

I don't wan't to bwalk us...but the bounce back against Zona and OSU after the terrible, horrible, no-good Utah loss is really promising and suggests a change in trend from previous seasons

You think Tad would ever mess with the starting lineup? I wonder how Schwartz would fair coming off the bench if we slipped Horne or Walker into the starting 3 slot – neither of them get as many minutes as they deserve

I don't wan't to bwalk us...but the bounce back against Zona and OSU after the terrible, horrible, no-good Utah loss is really promising and suggests a change in trend from previous seasons

You think Tad would ever mess with the starting lineup? I wonder how Schwartz would fair coming off the bench if we slipped Horne or Walker into the starting 3 slot – neither of them get as many minutes as they deserve
Utah might be putting it together - they crushed Arizona

Back