What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2020 CU football season POSTPONED until Nov 6th?

Bruv. I handicap this shyt for very sizeable money where I have a piece and when another person is using my picks to bet for gigantic money. We are taking the season off given the insanity of the past six months. We made this decision based upon reading report after report about schools having practices ranging from nothing to voluntary lifting and drills to full blown practices. This is not the season to handicap.
Leaving you more time to tell poker stories. Aren’t you over due for an update?

Bruv. I handicap this shyt for very sizeable money where I have a piece and when another person is using my picks to bet for gigantic money. We are taking the season off given the insanity of the past six months. We made this decision based upon reading report after report about schools having practices ranging from nothing to voluntary lifting and drills to full blown practices. This is not the season to handicap.
Even beyond the matters of the uneven training and preparation, the athletes in varying levels of out of shape, the athletes who have opted out of the season, the lack of spring ball and no summer workouts you add the immediate unknowns. Some schools will be at the last minute losing multiple players from single position groups.

What do you do when you have a team that should be an 8.5 point favorite then on Wednsday loses 3 of their top 5 CBs and a starting S. Even if they have better athletes/prospects in their depth chart that the opponent has starting how will their coordination be? What happens when a team loses their starting center and the back-up has problems making the shotgun snap?

May be better to simply find a book willing to take a prop bet on the number of games that end up being cancelled (take the over) and put odds on how many teams actually finish the season playing something close to a full schedule (take the under.)

You feel safe playing the goats after Addazio and staff have already proven they don't give a **** about COVID-19 lol? AFA would be my first call and it wouldn't be close.
And Niumatalolo might decrease his complaining about AF being able to compete for the CinC Trophy a smidge.

I did Royal Arch a couple weeks ago and there were literally hundreds of people doing it at the same time all congregating at the top and other various points along the trail with zero masks. This is a complete non issue
They need to be smarter, but pretty ridiculous that this is even news worthy

I did Royal Arch a couple weeks ago and there were literally hundreds of people doing it at the same time all congregating at the top and other various points along the trail with zero masks. This is a complete non issue
Bad look and stupid as all hell.

There's a component here about his position being public and a PR role.

Boulder people? Or tourists?

Could have been used as an educational moment, which is sorely needed given the spike in cases on campus.

That’s one interpretation.

In the end, it was a poor, uninformed decision, setting a bad example on campus and generating national ridicule.
I can agree with most of the second part. Gotta be smarter than that. National ridicule is a little much though

EiOyXFRWAAEbcYZ.png

Back