What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2020 CU football season POSTPONED until Nov 6th?

And your non-stop doomsday predictions of COVID’s impact on college football are terrible and embarrassingly inaccurate.

I look forward to another day of college football tomorrow, especially with the SEC and Big 12 returning, while you self-righteously pound your chest about the affect of COVID on incredibly healthy 18-22 year old college athletes.
I guess you’ve missed the number of canceled games or the number of dead people from this illness - many in the $EC and B12 footprint. I know, inconvenient.

Things you still ignore: the effects on student athletes is unknown. Your belief is that immediate death is the only relevant statistic. That’s regressive and short-sighted. I wouldn’t expect much else from a person like you with remedial reading ability and sock accounts.

I guess you’ve missed the number of canceled games or the number of dead people from this illness - many in the $EC and B12 footprint. I know, inconvenient.

Things you still ignore: the effects on student athletes is unknown. Your belief is that immediate death is the only relevant statistic. That’s regressive and short-sighted. I wouldn’t expect much else from a person like you with remedial reading ability and sock accounts.
The funniest schtick from this little feces eater is calling it fear mongering. From a parrot of tbe worst fear mongering president (lower case) in history - you know, when it's self-serving. What a ****ing joke.

I just read that 64 of 65 P5 programs can now practice. The exception - CU, of course, due to an unchallenged, non-sensical public health ruling applied to the football program in the progressive bastion of Boulder. As I keep saying, progressivism is a disaster always and everywhere, even for college football.

Last edited:
I just read that 64 of 65 P5 programs can now practice. The exception - CU, of course, due to an unchallenged, non-sensical public health ruling in the progressive bastion of Boulder. As I keep saying, progressivism is a disaster always and everywhere, even for college football.
Dude, I/we get it. Trust me. I can tell you for a fact you won't change any ones mind politically in the 2020 CU football season thread. Give it a rest. Most of us are as disappointed as you. It sucks but this is not productive and doesn't change anything. There is a political thread for a reason. Have at it.

I just read that 64 of 65 P5 programs can now practice. The exception - CU, of course, due to an unchallenged, non-sensical public health ruling applied to the football program in the progressive bastion of Boulder. As I keep saying, progressivism is a disaster always and everywhere, even for college football.

Thank the frats.

Look, I am a conservative (unlike Trump and his minions) who is opposed to almost every agenda item that falls under the leftist agenda.

This is not a liberal vs. conservative issue, it is a science versus political issue. Ignoring public health is not a conservative issue (how we address big long term public health issues is but this isn't one of those.)

The order in Boulder may be wrong but C-19 is real and Boulder, especially the CU campus has a real problem, all the political rhetoric in the world isn't going to change that.

You have repeatedly dropped your stupid comments blaming "liberalism" for CU not playing without evidence and in fact without justification other than your desire to complain about the "progressives/liberals/etc."

Take this coming from a true conservative. Your comments add nothing to the discussion, nothing to anyone having information to use in deciding where they stand, nothing in terms of making the conversation better.

In light of that do all of us including those of us who really are conservative and STFU!

Look, I am a conservative (unlike Trump and his minions) who is opposed to almost every agenda item that falls under the leftist agenda.

This is not a liberal vs. conservative issue, it is a science versus political issue. Ignoring public health is not a conservative issue (how we address big long term public health issues is but this isn't one of those.)

The order in Boulder may be wrong but C-19 is real and Boulder, especially the CU campus has a real problem, all the political rhetoric in the world isn't going to change that.

You have repeatedly dropped your stupid comments blaming "liberalism" for CU not playing without evidence and in fact without justification other than your desire to complain about the "progressives/liberals/etc."

Take this coming from a true conservative. Your comments add nothing to the discussion, nothing to anyone having information to use in deciding where they stand, nothing in terms of making the conversation better.

In light of that do all of us including those of us who really are conservative and STFU!

We all get it. You are at high risk, being morbidly obese and all. Plus, you don’t want to get your Mom sick since you are living in her basement.

We all get it. You are at high risk, being morbidly obese and all. Plus, you don’t want to get your Mom sick since you are living in her basement.
No, we don't want to sacrifice a bunch of people for your moronic MAGA fantasies.

Provide some evidence that doesn't come from a Russian bot farm and maybe you might have some credibility.

And if anyone is an expert in living in your mothers basement it would be you.

I’m sure there are plenty of women and African Americans who would disagree with your ridiculous take on progressivism, but I get it, anything that interferes with your entertainment must be bad.

Question. We are reported to be one of 5 schools who were against playing is that due to the fact that our team has not been able practice?

Just connected with somehow in the know - the Boulder Health gestapos will not even allow CU FB to practice in/near Denver and return to Boulder. Players can’t take a walk together and are utterly miserable.

Apparently, zero positive tests in the FB program. Appealing to reason is not working so far - some concern that CU will be able to play at all in 2020.

Just connected with somehow in the know - the Boulder Health gestapos will not even allow CU FB to practice in/near Denver and return to Boulder. Players can’t take a walk together and are utterly miserable.

Apparently, zero positive tests in the FB program. Appealing to reason is not working so far - some concern that CU will be able to play at all in 2020.
Dude, I/we get it. Trust me. I can tell you for a fact you won't change any ones mind politically in the 2020 CU football season thread. Give it a rest. Most of us are as disappointed as you. It sucks but this is not productive and doesn't change anything. There is a political thread for a reason. Have at it.

No, we don't want to sacrifice a bunch of people for your moronic MAGA fantasies.

Provide some evidence that doesn't come from a Russian bot farm and maybe you might have some credibility.

And if anyone is an expert in living in your mothers basement it would be you.
Lots of dudes have been in his mom’s basement.

We can't start camp as a league until 10/8-after this ends.

We can't start camp as a league until 10/8-after this ends.

True, the concern is the order will be extended beyond Oct 8. in Boulder County. Also, no team conditioning is allowed, meaning the team may not be in shape to start practices. Finally, several players have mentioned going home for this period, and worries about transfers.

I don't think they can legally enforce something like that. If the AD decides to sequester them outside the county for practice, there is nothing BoCo can do.

I totally believe you

Back