What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2021 CU football Spring showcase 9 am MT

Anybody else watch this whole thing, but be thinking about...
Pick Me Colorado Buffs GIF by Pac12Network

...the entire time?

It was a nice thing to watch considering the time of year! Beautiful day, beautiful stadium, couple of nice plays.

According to Yogi Roth, everyone on earth is a LEGEND, so nothing beats pumping sunshine.

I liked what I saw today from the young players. Offseason program will be huge for the Tank, strengthening his core. The team has a chance to be good in the fall. Just need help with the tackles. The tackles currently on the roster outside of Filip, need 1 or 2 more years of development.
I just hope there is elite speed.

on defense.

Dear God,

Please let us get lucky with a QB after wandering in the desert for 25 years. And don't let him get killed by a crappy O-line.

Believing always,

Hank

P.S. - Clark Evans says hi.

You know Superman?!

We know you didn't.

What we have is a dumpster fire situation at tackle.

Filip tore his labrum, he is out for about 12 weeks.
Jake Wray medically retired.
Will Sherman declared early to go to the pros
Senn and Nikko leaving the program.

We need at least two tackles from the transfer portal. Also need two 2022 recruits.

What we have is a dumpster fire situation at tackle.

Filip tore his labrum, he is out for about 12 weeks.
Jake Wray medically retired.
Will Sherman declared early to go to the pros
Senn and Nikko leaving the program.

We need at least two tackles from the transfer portal. Also need two 2022 recruits.

You argued the opposite the last several weeks. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Things change, that is why people study differential equations and etc.

When things change, I admit it. I still don't think we lacked talent. We have young talent. We lack depth.
I was just thinking big bang was no longer saying enough wild ass entertaining **** to justify slogging through the inanities. Pondering ignore just to save the time. Then he goes and says this. Legend.

Would be interested in understanding why Send and Niko are leaving. Were they encouraged? Were they pissed because transfers are coming in? Depth charts don't get better than this for youngsters seeking PT!

Would be interested in understanding why Send and Niko are leaving. Were they encouraged? Were they pissed because transfers are coming in? Depth charts don't get better than this for youngsters seeking PT!
They were told to move on

Back