What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2021 CU football Spring showcase 9 am MT

Was on the road last Friday and by all accounts, this thread is telling me CU will be lucky to go bowling this season. I guess my focus on FCS football this spring wasn't all for naught. At least you won't see a FCS centered thread for this fall here.

Geez, all these doom and gloom over spring ball with several players out injured. I am actually more optimistic after spring ball. Got to see young players like the tank and Wiley get reps. The return of the vets like Roddick, Lytle, Filip, Ray and etc will help. Can also bring in two transfers.

Last edited:
Geez, all these doom and gloom over spring ball with several players out injured. I am actually more optimistic after spring ball. Got to see young players like the tank and Wiley get reps. The return of the vets like Roddick, Lytle, Filip, Ray and etc will help. Can also bring in two transfers.
Lytle and Roddick are not OT's.

Was on the road last Friday and by all accounts, this thread is telling me CU will be lucky to go bowling this season. I guess my focus on FCS football this spring wasn't all for naught. At least you won't see a FCS centered thread for this fall here.
Your Spring ball FCS postings were detail laden and much appreciated, particularly after the on-again off-again **** show that the PAC 12 rolled out last fall (with all respect to the seriousness of Covid). Currently reading a Chris Offutt book, heavy on Morehead State and that area.

And also playing UNC in the opener. UNC had closed scrimmages against CSU-Pueblo and Chadron State this spring. Those two D2 schools might be closer to FCS in terms of talent but there is no substitute for playing actual FCS teams this spring. Regardless, that will allow CU to find its own strengths and weaknesses before playing Texas A&M and Minnesota.

11 P5 teams CU is playing...perhaps there are legitimate reasons why people are concerned about the OL.

I hate to out myself but I have no idea ubl means here. Can you enlighten me?
A UBL is an event in which a punchline is assumed, and another poster states the joke explicitly, as if it was their own.

It's named after a poster (Utter Buff Love), whose particularly egregious display required enduring recognition.

A UBL is an event in which a punchline is assumed, and another poster states the joke explicitly, as if it was their own.

It's named after a poster (Utter Buff Love), whose particularly egregious display required enduring recognition.
🥵 Phew. I e been wondering for years. Understood the context, the actual letters. Didn’t want to be the guy to ask.

Judging how we will be from that exercise on Friday would be like trying to guess how much Doge is going to be worth on September 17, 2027.

Back