What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2021 CU football Spring showcase 9 am MT

Pretty sure two tackles just entered the transfer portal and Filip got injured.
Those two that entered the portal were never going to compete at a Pac-12 level. So them being here or not here is irrelevant unless you just want bodies.

Things change, that is why people study differential equations and etc.

When things change, I admit it. I still don't think we lacked talent. We have young talent. We lack depth.
content GIF

Bigbang running a neural network machine learning model in Python to figure out the tackle situation and how much "coachin' up" and "hard work" it's going to take for Wiley to win the Outland this year.

Pretty sure two tackles just entered the transfer portal and Filip got injured.
Let me get this straight. Senn and Nico were the reason for your OT optimism? Those two leaving removed all the OT talent that we've been hearing about from the lone voice of reason?

Let me get this straight. Senn and Nico were the reason for your OT optimism? Those two leaving removed all the OT talent that we've been hearing about from the lone voice of reason?

Lets recap, I said we have young talent, the problem is depth. Will need maybe 1 or 2 tackles for depth. But now with the injury to Filip and attrition. We now need at least two OT from the transfer portal for depth. I still like the young OL on the roster. Once every one is healthy and the depth issue at tackle is fixed. I think the Ol is going to be really good. Casey Roddick, Filip, Lytle, Johnson, Ray and others should be back in the fall.

Lets recap, I said we have young talent, the problem is depth. Will need maybe 1 or 2 tackles for depth. But now with the injury to Filip and attrition. We now need at least two OT from the transfer portal for depth. I still like the young OL on the roster. Once every one is healthy and the depth issue at tackle is fixed. I think the Ol is going to be really good. Casey Roddick, Filip, Lytle, Johnson, Ray and others should be back in the fall.
So once we get more good players and all the good players we have that are hurt are better, the OL will be good?

Things change, that is why people study differential equations and etc.

When things change, I admit it. I still don't think we lacked talent. We have young talent. We lack depth.
The trolling theory definitely has some legs.

I still think the OL is going to play well in the fall if the several guys injured come back at full strength and stay injury free. The OL is going to be the strength of the team especially in run blocking for Broussard, Fotenot and Clayton. Stacks is going to be a beast running behind guys like Roddick and catching the ball out of the backfield.

The WR and RB can't do anything if the OL don't block for them. If the OL is bad, CU will be a bad team.

The WR and RB can't do anything if the OL don't block for them. If the OL is bad, CU will be a bad team.
You seem to be arguing from the perspective that CU must be a good team next year and then finding ways to make it true. Ignoring everything else and assuming Filip and Wiley play well (major assumption) when is the last time CU made it through an entire year with a healthy OL?

I still think the OL is going to play well in the fall if the several guys injured come back at full strength and stay injury free. The OL is going to be the strength of the team especially in run blocking for Broussard, Fotenot and Clayton. Stacks is going to be a beast running behind guys like Roddick and catching the ball out of the backfield.
Is there anyone, even amongst your closest family members, who actually believe the words and thoughts you ramble about 🤡
60698EF1-36A0-4E18-B153-322EE8863DA6.jpeg

Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

You have no clue what you're talking about, do you? You're just out here slapping keys hoping something coherent comes out. Sweet baby Jesus...

Back