What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2021 NCAA Tourney 1st round game thread- #5 seed Men's bball scheduled to face #12 seed Georgetown (Sat., 3/20, 10:15 AM MT, CBS)

The number of times Colorado has shot 60%+ from three on 25+ attempts is minimal. Despite their best efforts he got the job done. He just outplayed them.
Yeah. I didn't think the Hoyas had a bad defensive game plan. They stuck on Horne & tried to take Kin out of the game. Buffs simply have a better & deeper roster that played great.

Yeah. I didn't think the Hoyas had a bad defensive game plan. They stuck on Horne & tried to take Kin out of the game. Buffs simply have a better & deeper roster that played great.
I think they had had the right idea and took it too far. Plus they had matchup issues with Wahab being unable to stay with our 3 point shooting bigs on the perimeter.

I think Ewing is building something there. They just need more time before they can compete with more established programs. Think he's the right guy.
Certainly is building in the right direction. Just outclassed today.

Also worth considering. Kin averaged 15.4 ppg this season. Take out a couple of games where he had big totals and he was on target scoring as well.

Just overall a very impressive game by the Buffs.

The thing about the Buffs being so hot from 3 in the first half - they were shooting amazingly wide open shots, especially Jabari. Wahab had no chance to get out there.

Don't get me wrong, we did things to get ourselves in position to get those open looks and make those shots, but I highly doubt we get such a favorable matchup again.

FSU turns it over a lot and fouls a lot. There’s our big hopes. They’re also insane on offense so we’re gonna have to dig in again.

If we didn't have Tad here, I think I would like a guy like Leonard Hamilton. Like what he has built at FSU.

Should be a good game.

Roy Williams looks like he is close to done at UNC. I wonder if Tad stays if a blue blood school offers 3 or 4 times his current salary. A deep run would certainly draw interest.

Watched the game on a Southwest flight back from Norfolk VA (at Williamsburg, Yorktown and Jamestown with youngest to expand his learning and get some actual history in person). People were looking at me as I was fist pumping and yelling as CU took down the Gtown! So impressed with how this team performed on the national stage. Well done Buffs, well done! Let’s get ready for the Noles!

Back