What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2021 Offseason Thread

Rumors swirling it's going to be Chris Wilson.
roc nation do not want GIF by Mr. Paradise

Would Jim Leavitt come back as DC? I think he still owns a home in Boulder. I know he wants to be a head coach again but we sure could use the same awesome D he brought when he was here before.

For as well as the defense played early on in games, they were quite bad in the second half against UCLA and Stanford, even with Landman.

Also, why should KD keep a mediocre DC that he didn't hire in the first place. He's the Head Coach and needs to be given the freedom to assemble his staff. Weird that so many here are opposed to this.
The ones opposed are the same ones who will be complaining the loudest about another mediocre (or worse) recruiting class and us having LBs on the field who can't keep up with a RB (any RB) in pass coverage.

Now if he hires another mediocre DC who also doesn't recruit then I will be opposed.

There are a lot more mediocre position coaches winning with good talent than good position coaches winning with mediocre talent.

Coaching matter more in the pros because talent levels are closer to equal but the college game is all about who has the best talent on the field. = Recruiting.

Would Jim Leavitt come back as DC? I think he still owns a home in Boulder. I know he wants to be a head coach again but we sure could use the same awesome D he brought when he was here before.
Please change name to Stuckin90s

Noyer faces an uphill task to be the starting QB at CU next fall.

Point being is Lewis needs to beat both him and Shrout out. If he plays like he did in the bowl game, he's capable of it. Don't hand him (or anybody for that matter) anything.

Back