What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2021 Tournament thread

Suggs/Mobley/Cunningham

If you're a terrible NBA team, you picked a great year to be terrible

As a rule, I root against Gonzaga as a conference foe of my alma mater. I hope the zags beat ****bailor by 50

The only way I'm rooting for **** Bailer in anything is if they play Nebraska in football.

Gonzaga wins Monday I think-something tells me getting pushed to the limit tonight will benefit them.

That might have been the best college basketball game I can remember seeing wow. Big shot after big shot. Timme and Suggs and juzang and Jaquez. Just big time players making big time plays. UCLA is back and we need to watch out. They had no seniors and juzang might go pro but wow I won’t be shocked if they are back here next year. Still processing the game 30 minutes later. This is why I love college basketball more than any other sport.

That might have been the best college basketball game I can remember seeing wow. Big shot after big shot. Timme and Suggs and juzang and Jaquez. Just big time players making big time plays. UCLA is back and we need to watch out. They had no seniors and juzang might go pro but wow I won’t be shocked if they are back here next year. Still processing the game 30 minutes later. This is why I love college basketball more than any other sport.

UCLA being back is good for a couple reasons. I can't speak for the rest of you guys-but I do miss having that home game (in more years than not) that you can circle. We haven't had that in a while since we've joined the Pac IMO. The other reason's obvious-this league needs UCLA MBB to be good.

Yet I'm somehow expecting Medford to show up and explain why it makes sense to root for bayler.
I'd kind of like to see Gonzaga finally get their title.

I don't have anything against any of the Baylor players, but after what their AD has done over the last 20 years, I'd prefer they burn.

Not sure ****bailer can hold down Gonzaga's shooting (no one has) and it's very unlikely that lightning strikes 2 games in a row (their 3pt shooting vs Houston was way outside their norm). I think the Zags can breathe now and will play loose - could be a bit of a blowout.

Not sure ****bailer can hold down Gonzaga's shooting (no one has) and it's very unlikely that lightning strikes 2 games in a row (their 3pt shooting vs Houston was way outside their norm). I think the Zags can breathe now and will play loose - could be a bit of a blowout.
I hope you're right man, hell the whole board does. If ****bailer wins, I'm going to puke.

I hope you're right man, hell the whole board does. If ****bailer wins, I'm going to puke.

I'm Gonzaga!

AppropriateParchedBlackfootedferret-small.gif

Gotta give a tip of the hat to UCLA, those guys ****ing showed up and balled. It was toe to toe, that's for sure. Cronin is going to make that program great again. It's harder to do now with guys leaving early, but he'll have them really good.

You haven't watched the Zags much, have ya?
Few's teams are always so well coached and play with so much poise on the floor.

I can easily see the Zags controlling tempo, disrupting ****bailor from getting into the things they want to do, then turning that disruption into frustration resulting in a bunch of turnovers and bad shots, all of which Gonzaga turns into easy points.

Suddenly ****bailor is down by double figures and can never get back into it.

Back