What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2021 Tournament thread

I didn't see the women's thread, but that was a damn good game, too. Represent Pac12.
I think I saw $19M as the league payout for the men's tournament, I wonder what the women's is? I'd guess $1M or less.

Gonzaga somehow is a place I always sort of thought of as a 'hippie' type school. Long-haired, free-spirited, fun-loving gamers.
bailer has always represented the opposite: rapists, thugs, drugs (didn't they have 1 murder also?), covered for by the administration, local law enforcement and media. Not that the present team has known issues.

I see the Zags by 3. Makes it hard to bet.

R9358c56360521625100e75050f5078ae.jpgR9358c56360521625100e75050f5078ae.jpg

I think I saw $19M as the league payout for the men's tournament, I wonder what the women's is? I'd guess $1M or less.

Gonzaga somehow is a place I always sort of thought of as a 'hippie' type school. Long-haired, free-spirited, fun-loving gamers.
bailer has always represented the opposite: rapists, thugs, drugs (didn't they have 1 murder also?), covered for by the administration, local law enforcement and media. Not that the present team has known issues.

View attachment 44074View attachment 44074
I take it that you’ve never been to Spokane...

View attachment 44074View attachment 44074
Idk about any of that. The murder, yes, I know about that. Never heard of anything like that at Gomzaga. To kinda piggy back off manhattanbuff, I've never been to Spokane, I know nothing about the place. If ****bailer can't handle Timme, good luck winning.

giphy.gif

Back