What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2021 Tournament thread

I'm kind of liking Avery Johnson as a broadcaster. He can be really good at this if he decides to make it his thing.
Posted in the CU thread but he is talking about Jabari in the Sooner/Mizzou game.

I've heard Avery in the past on some talk radio segments he was doing. He's got a great combination of being knowledgeable and intelligent meaning he can take his knowledge of the game and the people involved and process it into interesting and insightful comments. He also just seems like a really likeable personality.

UVA is so tough, poised and well coached. They've got no business still being in this game.

69-61 Oklahoma over Mizzouri with 1:05 left. Now 46.7 seconds and the score is 70-67.

This would be a crazy comeback.

Man! Norfolk St. are dirty mofo’s. They’re also getting an ass kicking.

It would be good for CU and the Pac12 to have UCLA return to power, and Washington and the "Runnin' Utes" to become tournament regulars again.

Nice few days for the Pac. Hopefully the worm is turning. 1.9 million or so for the conference per win + the original 5 shares also valued at 1.9 million. Stack that cash.

ACU giving UT a game. Not surprised. That's a program that wins a ton of games. Up 3 at the under 8 timeout.

I assume the P12 gets a win share and $ for the Covid win so I will count that one too. Really glad to see given how many viewed the conference as being weak.

Speculation is yes but no one has seen a definite answer.

I think I heard the P12 has more tourney wins this year than in the previous 2 combined.

I'd be worried about what would happen next if this day ended with UT losing. That's too nice.

Asteroid-buzzes-by-Earth.jpg

Back