What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2022 NCAA Tournament Thread

I'm cheering for the Heels tonight. But it kind of annoys me that a program like UNC (like UCLA last year) gets to enjoy a year of being the underdog story of the Dance.

Pretty sure that title goes to St. Peters.

saw so many articles/interviews about him being an x factor for Kansas…all I see is a defensive liability out there tonight

UNC is looking too good right now
Dude is an offensive liability as well. 1-5 and that one was a fvcking bank shot from straight on.

saw so many articles/interviews about him being an x factor for Kansas…all I see is a defensive liability out there tonight

UNC is looking too good right now
Not that UNC looks good but Kansas needs a team Heimlich.

Can't hold on to the ball, can't hit a layup, can't get a rebound.

Kansas playing like a team afraid to play.

having Braun and Martin on the floor at the same time is…an interesting choice

I'm cheering for the Heels tonight. But it kind of annoys me that a program like UNC (like UCLA last year) gets to enjoy a year of being the underdog story of the Dance.
This UNC team reminds me of 2011 Butler-not a Cinderella, but they got hot at the right time and had some things go their way (St Peter's blowing up their bracket, Duke coming out of the west).

Let's save the Cinderella/underdog label for the one bid teams who make noise-see St. Peter's and last year's Oral Roberts.

And all the sudden Kansas clears the obstruction in their throat and we have a game again.

Hubert, I’m cool with not calling the TO before the first 3, but you gotta call one after the offensive rebound

Called it a few days ago but wouldn't want to bet it.

Kansas tried to choke it away but the spirit of Roy Williams still hangs on to UNC and they managed to lose.

Or Kansas gags in 4.6 seconds

You don't go run up and step on the sideline.

Under 5 seconds just catch the ball, stand and tuck the ball, game over unless they foul you then you go down sink one FT and it is over.

Can also just catch it and launch it up high in the air and downcourt, clock runs out with the ball in the air.

Back