What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2022 NCAA Tournament Thread

Ugh. Nova was the only team I could stomach in this Final Four.

I don't think Hubert Davis is a bad guy, but UNC bugs and they keep showing Droopy Dog watching from the stands, so **** them.

Actually, I guess KU/UNC is the Roy Williams Bowl isn't it? LOL. **** em all.

Probably right. 😡
Ugh. Nova was the only team I could stomach in this Final Four.

I don't think Hubert Davis is a bad guy, but UNC bugs and they keep showing Droopy Dog watching from the stands, so **** them.

Actually, I guess KU/UNC is the Roy Williams Bowl isn't it? LOL. **** em all.
I'm a Jay Wright fan. I think they do things the right way (and I've always thought Wright was a BAMF bc of the suits he no longer wears), so I was pulling for them. With all due respect to the game we just watched though, KU is the best team who made it here, and its not close. They should cruise on Monday.

Welp, I've been forced into a corner for Monday's game. Go Jayhawks!
I'll be rooting for Jeff Anderson, Ron Groover, and Terry Oglesby on Monday.

Random schedule question-anybody heard anything on CU trying to get Kansas out here next year to make up the game we lost with them this year?

The thought of shots of Droopy Dog at every goddamn break in the action has made the thought of actually watching the game Monday truly nauseating. The only I'd watch it is if someone Clockwork Orange'd me.

loop orange GIF

The thought of shots of Droopy Dog at every goddamn break in the action has made the thought of actually watching the game Monday truly nauseating. The only I'd watch it is if someone Clockwork Orange'd me.

loop orange GIF

I'm guessing he won't have a KU sticker on his vest this time

NCAA Tournament is the best playoff in sports.

Today was fantastic. Loved the way Nova fought while clearly outgunned to force a Kansas run to close the game. And that UNC-Duke game was about as good as it gets.

Go Tar Heels on Monday!

Kansas had too much talent for Nova, still they played a good game shorthanded.
The second game is why we watch, it's amazing when you sub in a 4-5* and the level of play doesn't drop off.
Way too early prediction for next year...Arkansas

Kansas had too much talent for Nova, still they played a good game shorthanded.
The second game is why we watch, it's amazing when you sub in a 4-5* and the level of play doesn't drop off.
Way too early prediction for next year...Arkansas
Arkansas has a program that is firing on all cylinders and an elite recruiting class coming in. Good call.

But as you said, it's so early. Between late recruiting and the roster turnover from the portal (ex., every guy on this year's LSU team is available), we don't really know what a lot of teams will have next year.

Arkansas has a program that is firing on all cylinders and an elite recruiting class coming in. Good call.

But as you said, it's so early. Between late recruiting and the roster turnover from the portal (ex., every guy on this year's LSU team is available), we don't really know what a lot of teams will have next year.

something is suspect regarding the number of 5* recruits Arkansas is pulling — I know they’ve had elite periods in their history, but still…

something is suspect regarding the number of 5* recruits Arkansas is pulling — I know they’ve had elite periods in their history, but still…
Nothing is suspect anymore. Paying players is totally legal (unless you're an idiot and **** that up).

I'm not sure if I've ever mentioned it to you guys, but I hate the chickenhawks. Like not even a little bit. Just **** 'em.

I don't necessarily want the Heels to win, I just want the other team's starters to pull a hammy or pop an acl or whatever. Make the beat down as painful as possible.

I'm cheering for the Heels tonight. But it kind of annoys me that a program like UNC (like UCLA last year) gets to enjoy a year of being the underdog story of the Dance.

Back