What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2022 NIT Tournament Thread - MEN'S Bball (1st round- #4 seed Buffs hosting St. Bonaventure, Boulder; Tues., March 15, 9:00 PM MT, ESPN2)

ICYMI, St Bonaventure is in the NIT Semis. Won all three games on the road. We lost to a legit team.

They taunted the UVA crowd like they did at ours. What the hell is wrong with that team? wow, going on a tear in the NIT, you guys sure are big men

Not saying you are wrong at all. Thing is, you don't like them talking **** or being taunted, do something about it.

Sure, I don't think Tad would ever tolerate that kind of behavior though. It's extremely amateurish and embarrassing. I would tell them to act like they've been there before but... well.

Sure, I don't think Tad would ever tolerate that kind of behavior though. It's extremely amateurish and embarrassing. I would tell them to act like they've been there before but... well.
I don't think he would either. Competing though, you can get your point across without saying a ****ing word or taunting. Matter of fact, most would hate it more when they take their ass back to the locker room if you haven't said much of anything. Really depends on who the leadership of the players is. Some coaches are cool with it, some aren't.

You can get a technical for taunting an opposing player - extend that to taunting crowds. Lots in common.

You can get a technical for taunting an opposing player - extend that to taunting crowds. Lots in common.

lot in common with the act, but the result is the reason one is a Tech and one is not.

Taunting the opposing player often escalates the situation and the tech is to avoid it boiling over to a fight.

Taunting the crowds also escalates the situation into more yelling and energy, which I support. Gets me fired up when the opposing player does it, but secretly, I kinda enjoy it, and really enjoy it when our players do it, until it gets in their head and they start playing dumb.

Greivis Vásquez was one of my favorite players for this reason...

St. Bonaventure
Xavier
Texas A&M
Washington State

I guess I'm rooting for the Pac-12 in the NIT Final Four.

Buffs really could have won this thing.😔

lot in common with the act, but the result is the reason one is a Tech and one is not.

Taunting the opposing player often escalates the situation and the tech is to avoid it boiling over to a fight.

Taunting the crowds also escalates the situation into more yelling and energy, which I support. Gets me fired up when the opposing player does it, but secretly, I kinda enjoy it, and really enjoy it when our players do it, until it gets in their head and they start playing dumb.

Greivis Vásquez was one of my favorite players for this reason...
The gif of Marshall Henderson taunting the Auburn crowd is a work of art that belongs in the Louvre.

God damn the Bonnies are unlikable. Can’t remember a team carrying themselves with so much cockiness while losing by 10 points. Go X!

Back