What's new

2022 Recruit Profile Index & Recruiting News

AztecBuff

Club Member
Club Member
An offer also looks to have gone out today to 247's (both their and their composite rankings) #4 ranked RB in his class. He hails from Houston, and is already showing offers from pretty much every elite college program in the country..

AztecBuff

Club Member
Club Member
Can't find confirmation yet, and he has no 247 page that I can find, but it's possible the Buffs have offered this OT from Chatsworth, California. (If his Twitter account (which only has a few posts) is accurate, the Buffs are his 2nd offer, with ASU having offered a couple days ago.)

AztecBuff

Club Member
Club Member
DE from Quartz Hill, Arizona. (Couldn't find a 247 page for him yet. If his Twitter account is accurate and relatively complete, looks like his other D1 offer so far has been Southern Miss (in early August).)

AztecBuff

Club Member
Club Member
No Buff offer, but this OG looks to be of some interest to the coaches. (Per 247, his 6 offers so far include ASU, Utah and Michigan State. Not sure his story (assume he maybe moved recently?), but for HS 247 lists one in Chandler, Arizona, but then in their notes they say he's from Aurora, CO.)

AztecBuff

Club Member
Club Member

AztecBuff

Club Member
Club Member
At least 4 more offers I've found so far from today.

1st to this thread, a highly regarded CB (also a SS per HUDL) from Plano Texas.

AztecBuff

Club Member
Club Member
Speedy*** and highly ranked WR out of Fayetteville Arkansas has also picked up an offer from the Buffs today.

(***Per his track results on Athletic.net (https://www.athletic.net/TrackAndField/Athlete.aspx?AID=14475655&L=0), looks like he won a crazy ~8 state championships at the 2019 outdoor and 2020 indoor Arkansas state meets (part of ~11 podium finishes), with wins in sprints (from 60M to 400M), hurdles (from 60M to 300M), and the long jump, and a podium finish in the high jump.)

AztecBuff

Club Member
Club Member
This is not a new one (sorry if I'm missing it somewhere on Allbuffs), but back in April (per 247) we offered this Top 10 ranked TE from Provo UT.