What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2022 Recruit Profile Index & Recruiting News

An offer also looks to have gone out today to 247's (both their and their composite rankings) #4 ranked RB in his class. He hails from Houston, and is already showing offers from pretty much every elite college program in the country..

Can't find confirmation yet, and he has no 247 page that I can find, but it's possible the Buffs have offered this OT from Chatsworth, California. (If his Twitter account (which only has a few posts) is accurate, the Buffs are his 2nd offer, with ASU having offered a couple days ago.)

An offer has also gone out to this ATH (per 247; WR per HUDL) from Inglewood, California.

WR (per 247; also a FS and P per HUDL) from Cross Plains, Tennessee.

Last edited:
And here's the 4th DB offer of the day (for this thread) - a highly ranked (top 25) CB from Houston.

DE from Quartz Hill, Arizona. (Couldn't find a 247 page for him yet. If his Twitter account is accurate and relatively complete, looks like his other D1 offer so far has been Southern Miss (in early August).)

Maybe the 1st offer that was out from the coaching staff today- a highly (#10) ranked S (per 247, CB/ WR per HUDL) from Niceville, Florida.

One of Utah's top ranked players for 2022, an OLB from Salt Lake City who already holds offers from 1/2 the Pac 12.

No Buff offer, but this OG looks to be of some interest to the coaches. (Per 247, his 6 offers so far include ASU, Utah and Michigan State. Not sure his story (assume he maybe moved recently?), but for HS 247 lists one in Chandler, Arizona, but then in their notes they say he's from Aurora, CO.)

Buffs look to be the 2nd D1 offer (after Nevada) for this OLB from Santa Ana (looks like he was in Bakersfield until recently), California.

The coaches have exhausted me today with all their offers (I'm taking a break after this one) - with the latest being an OT from Seattle who is the #1 ranked 2022 player out of Washington and is #6 nationally at his position in 247's composite ranking.

The coaches have exhausted me today with all their offers (I'm taking a break after this one) - with the latest being an OT from Seattle who is the #1 ranked 2022 player out of Washington and is #6 nationally at his position in 247's composite ranking.

1599006536948.png

Offer out to this tall (6'4") WR from Coppell, Texas.

(Looks like he's also a good bball player (SG per 247, PG per his Twitter profile), with 7 offers in that sport per 247 -
)

At least 4 more offers I've found so far from today.

1st to this thread, a highly regarded CB (also a SS per HUDL) from Plano Texas.

Speedy*** and highly ranked WR out of Fayetteville Arkansas has also picked up an offer from the Buffs today.

(***Per his track results on Athletic.net (https://www.athletic.net/TrackAndField/Athlete.aspx?AID=14475655&L=0), looks like he won a crazy ~8 state championships at the 2019 outdoor and 2020 indoor Arkansas state meets (part of ~11 podium finishes), with wins in sprints (from 60M to 400M), hurdles (from 60M to 300M), and the long jump, and a podium finish in the high jump.)

Buffs also look to have offered this DT from Salt Lake City.

This is not a new one (sorry if I'm missing it somewhere on Allbuffs), but back in April (per 247) we offered this Top 10 ranked TE from Provo UT.

Back