What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2022 Recruit Profile Index & Recruiting News

Can't find an offer tweet, but Per 247, the Buffs at some point offered this ATH*** from San Mateo CA.
***Per the article linked to in one of the tweets below, most schools are looking at him as either an RB or WR. (Per him getting linked in one of the below tweets, guessing Hagan may be the/ a main recruiter for the Buffs.) The article also says the Buffs are one of three schools (along with ASU and SJSU) that are "standing out" so far of those schools that have offered, with many more interested.

Last edited:
Looks like the Buffs may have given this S from Spanish Fort, Alabama his biggest offer to date. (No offers showing in Rivals yet, and no 247 profile I could find, but per his tweets, and the one I added at the bottom of this post, he also recently (yesterday) picked up an offer from Troy.)
EDIT - For those (like me until I just did an Allbuffs search) who didn't know or remember, Spanish Fort is where new Asst. Coach Mitch Rodrigue was at the last couple years, so assume he knows much more about this student-athlete than most.

(Looks like he must be a versatile athlete, as per an article I found (https://www.al.com/highschoolsports...wer-spanish-fort-into-southwest-regional.html) looks like he led his school's bball team in scoring with 26 teams in a playoff win earlier in the year.)

EDIT-

Last edited:
Buffs are the latest to offer this RB from .Bellingham, Washington. (Washington, Cal and WSU have already offered out of the Pac 12.)

I see at least 6 offers out today, 4 for 2022's.

In no particular order, the 1st I'm posting is to this S (per 247) or CB (per HUDL) from Manvel Texas.

Doesn't look like the young man tweets much himself, but per the below tweet (which the student-athlete did retweet), the Buffs may have offered this OT (per 247; HUDL lists DE/ TE) from Thibodaux, Louisiana. (247 shows his offers so far as Virginia and Nicholls State.)

Can't find any confirmation at this point (can't find a page for him on any of the recruiting websites), but the Buffs look to have possibly gotten in early on this DT from Ellenwood, Georgia.

Missed that there was another offer given yesterday to a pro-style QB, this one from Bellflower California.

Buffs are the latest (they're the 7th from the Pac) to have offered this OG (per 247; OT and DT per HUDL) from Reno, Nevada.

Offer out to this OG (per 247; OT/ DT/ DE per HUDL) from Graham, Washington. (Per 247, the Buffs are the 7th offer, with all being from Pac 12 schools.)

Heavily in-demand OT prospect from Charlestown, Indiana. (The 2 crystal ball predictions in 247 currently guess he'll end up choosing Ohio State.)

Back