What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2022 Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
That team got bodied by Fresno State in the first half. This upcoming team is bad, but I don't think they would get blown out by that Embree team. I think it would be a close and depressingly bad game.
Personally I see the worst team in CU history about to take the field in ‘22. ‘22 roster will be completely void of talent and my biggest fear is this team has already quit on KD, we could be in for some horrific outcomes. You are correct about the depressing part.

Personally I see the worst team in CU history about to take the field in ‘22. ‘22 roster will be completely void of talent and my biggest fear is this team has already quit on KD, we could be in for some horrific outcomes. You are correct about the depressing part.
I don't know about the talent level, obviously we haven't seen a lot of these players yet...

To me the difference was how incredibly bad the coaching was on that 2012 Embree team. That secondary had massive busts in coverage every other play. This team may not be more talented, but they don't break down defensively the same way that team did.

I don't know about the talent level, obviously we haven't seen a lot of these players yet...

To me the difference was how incredibly bad the coaching was on that 2012 Embree team. That secondary had massive busts in coverage every other play. This team may not be more talented, but they don't break down defensively the same way that team did.
We’ve seen the vast majority of the players on the roster play. They’re just not good.

The AFA game could not come at a worse time in 2022. TCU is going to smoke CU so under normal circumstances there’d be lots of learnings and corrections to make. But AFA is like no other opponent so trying to apply learnings from TCU will be useless. It’ll be like having two game 1’s on the schedule.
Of the dumb things RG has done, (The list is long) scheduling AFA is probably the dumbest.
Absolutely no upside, and an extremely difficult opponent.

Last edited:

This team will without a doubt be less talented…and like I said, I think the majority have already quit on KD. Either way, it should be a dumpster fire season…hopefully culminating with KD getting canned

2022 would beat 2012 by 17. Every 2012 drive would start 1st and 20 after back to back delay of games after a timeout.

How bad can it get?!?!
tarzan-cant-get-worse.gif
Remember under Embry when other coaches were calling off the dogs in the second half to keep from scoring in the 60s and 70's and embarrassing a fellow coach.

This season that may be happening well before halftime.

If I’m being honest, I would much rather watch us turn over the whole roster and lose in biblical fashion this fall than watch us keep all the players and repeat last year

I’m here for entertainment value and 0-12 with a new roster leading to KD’s firing is much more entertaining than 4-8, 4-8, 5-7, new coach
The Buffs losing lost its entertainment value a loooong time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back